chapter 1. stuck with the human

Oh this story does contain some curse words.
And this is a gxg story..
Don't like it?
Then why are you even here? And this story is being edited.

Luz's POV.
" Common king!"
I whined, trying to open my bedroom door.

" No! They're not getting you back! Not over my fluffy body!" King snapped, hugging my leg tighter.

I giggled, pushing open my bedroom door.

" King,you know I have to go no matter what! My mom will be really upset if I don't!"

King let out another whine, letting go of my leg.

" I really hate the fact you're leaving! What if you decide to stay there? Or just secretly hated it here? You have no idea what I'd do if you never came back! Luz you're a dear friend to me!" Kings words,both broke my heart,and made it warm like crazy.  Meaning,I was happy and sad.

However I can't do anything about this.
I have to go home!

" Hey kiddo?" Eda called from downstairs.

" Are you ready to go yet? Or is king unpacking you're stuff again?"

Ah yes,the many times king has tried to unpack my backpack. It was so adorable!

" Yeah king keeps unpacking my things! Could you come up here and help me please?"

Eda laughed, bursting into my room. " Common king!" Eda yelled, walking over to the demon king and scooping him into her arms.

" But I don't wanna go!" King whined, trying to get free of Eda's arms.

" Sorry king. But luz needs to go" Eda said, before carrying king out of my room.

Watching king struggle and cry like that truly broke my heart. Unfortunately I can't do anything about me leaving.

( An hour later)

I carefully climbed out of the window,and down the drain pipe. There was only one last thing I needed to do.
That was say goodbye to my friends, willow and Gus. Who were standing below the window.

" Are you actually leaving?!" Gus yelled once I climbed down softly.

" Yeah,but it's only till Christmas. Then I'll be back! I promise" I told my friends, hugging them both tightly.

" Oh just to warn you. I saw the blight twins and amity poking around the portal earlier. I'd be careful"

Why were the blights poking around the portal? Are they trying to prank it or something? How do you prank a Portal?

" Gus,we don't know if the blights are up to something or not" Willow said, fixing her glasses.

" Amity might! She's the goody perfect! She'll be such a snitch! Unless she dies! Yes let's kill amity!"

" Gus no!"

I snapped, dropping my backpack onto the ground.

" It'll be fun though!" Guys whined, reminding me of king.  Who most likely was trying to claw down my bedroom door. Poor baby. He'll really miss me when I'm gone.

" Don't worry about amity" Willow said, shanking her head. " She's most likely trying to stop the twins from causing trouble. Wich means she doesn't need to die" Willow said, glaring at Gus.

" Fine! But can we kill her off one day or something?"
Gus begged, clasping his hands together.

Willow and I groaned.

"  No!"

We both snapped, making Gus jump.
" Fine! Maybe one day I'll kill somebody! For a good reason!"
" You're not killing anyone!" Willow snapped, shanking her head.

Gus huffed,glaring at us.

" Luz! Are you ready to go? King really wants you to hug him goodbye!"
" So does Eda!" King yelled.

I laughed, giving my friends a final hug, before racing to the front of the house.
King once he spotted me,raced towards me.

" Bye Luz!" King yelled, hugging me tightly.

" I'll miss you!"

" We will all miss you!"

Eda said, hugging me.

" I'll definitely miss you guys too! Now I really do have to go" I said, Letting go of my friends.

" Bye everyone! You'll see me soon!"
I yelled, walking into the portal.

Once I left the portal, I spotted Emira and her brother Ed, laying on the ground. And one final blight sibling, laying down on the ground.

" Amity?! What are you doing here?"

And there's the rewritten chapter 1!
Much better than the first time I wrote this book!
Hopefully everyone enjoyed this longer chapter. ( Some what longer)
I did fix the Edric and Emira thing..
So yeah, enjoy this new chapter!