39

― ⭒ ☼ ⭒ ―

6:45AM

The phone on the bedside table buzzed, marking it as a time for Maya to get ready for school in all menacing tiredness.

She had spent most of the late night hours staring at the pictures of him she took, curling her brains on whether it was worth the rings under her eyes.

Fairly said, I damn was.

Blinking her sleepiness away, the girl had whined to herself in hopes of not having to get up but begrudgingly, she rolled of the bed and landed on the carpeted floor with a slight thud echoing around.

The girl groaned, staying still with her eyes closed but she managed to force herself up- marching away to the bathroom.

"I look horrible." The girl muttered to herself, averting her eyes to the reflection that stared her down while absolutely hating the idea of having to even step a foot out of her room and leaving the warm confines of her bed behind.

The tips and trick Seulgi taught her a while ago helped a lot and in less than half an hour she was done and walked out to the living room with her bag.

A teasing whistle fell from his lips as soon as he set eyes on the girl that came out of her room.

"What a sexy roommate I got, I must be lucky."
The boy smirked, watching as she smiled- cheeks heating up at his comment that secretly made her morning.

A ghost of a smile pulled the corners of her lips upwards and she walked to stand beside him.

"When did you come back yesterday?" Donghyuck asked, letting his hand rest on her butt as he stole a kiss.

"Around six. You were asleep so I didn't want to wake you."

"Hm," Donghyuck hummed in acknowledgement, letting his lips move down to her neck as he devoured her in.

×

"You got pretty close with Jaemin, huh?" Donghyuck mumbled, stopping at a red light but didn't spare a glance in her direction.

"Yeah." She shrugged. "He's really fun to be around."

At the lack of reply, Maya looked over at him and grazing her hand on top of his, an action that alarmed him to finally glance back to her eyes for a split second before driving forward.

"What is it?" She smirked, eyes trained on his perfect side profile.

"You know exactly what it is doll, and I'm not up for sharing." Donghyuck said, picking up her hand to press a kiss on her knuckles.

"I mean, you don't have to." She shrugged, going back to looking outside as they got to the parking lot.

"I won't allow it anyway, people should know you're mine." Donghyuck said, taking in her amused expression.

"I'm not yours, I belong to myself." Maya flipped her hair, starting to walk off to the direction of their hangout spot with a smirk lingering on her lips as the boy gazed behind her figure, quickly to follow with a smirk lining his lips.