𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5~ 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆

Start from the beginning

I ran to my locker and got my books for English

I ran to my locker and got my books for English. Lydia and allison approached me and asked how my tryouts went. Obviously lydia making a big deal out of the bruise on my cheek.

People were passing through the corridors when the school doors opened and two guys came in, holding a helmet in their hand. I guess they own a motorcycle.

Allison: brothers?

Lydia: twins

I looked at lydia who had the 'he's mine' look on her face

We entered English and allison sat hesitantly infront of Scott.

Scott looked at me and gave me a "what happened" look and pointed to my face. I just mouthed back "I'm fine".

Apparently we had a new teacher. Ms. Blake.

A while into the lesson Scott left class, apparently mum called the school, an emergency.
There is no way in hell im staying here.
So I raised my hand and asked to go to the 'bathroom'. She let me and I ran after Scott.

You: what's wrong?

Scott: you should go back to class. Werewolf stuff.

I grabbed him by the arm and he stopped walking and turned to look at me.

You: you're my brother and I know about the werewolves now. We are in this together.

He thought for a second then nodded and gave me his helmet. We rode on his motorcycle to the hospital and explained that isaac was hurt by an alpha.

When we arrived mom was waiting at the door.

Mom: what is Isay doing here?

She asked Scott

You: umm I'm right here. Also you're in on all of this?

Mom: she knows??

Scott nodded

You: again. I'm right here.

Mom: ok isaac told me to call you, he's in room 116

She told Scott.

Mom: and what happened to your face Isay?

You: soccer

She shook her head.

We walked to the elevator and just as it was about to close a blind man walked in and asked me if I could push the button for the second floor which was the same floor we were going so i pushed it anyway.

When the elevator opened the blind man asked me to help him. I said sure and nodded to Scott to go find isaac.

Scott's POV

I went to room 116 but it was empty. They didn't take him to surgery did they?
I looked around and walked through the rest of the corridor and saw a nurse take an unconscious isaac into the elevator. He looked at me weirdly and then I saw his claws. The door was about to close but I managed to jump in just in time. I changed into my werewolf form and the the other guy too but he had red eyes, hes an alpha like Derek. He threw me against the elevator wall then grabbed me by the neck