My own family

HOI!

______________________________
Dakota pov

I sit there in shock.

"Huh?" I all I manage to say. Maybe I heard him wrong. He sighs and rubs his face.

"Dakota. She. Is. Pregnant." He says slowly so I take it all in carefully.

I stare at the sleeping Bella. I smile. She's pregnant. I'm gunna have a Lil baby. I'm going to have a family of my own. But I smile drops. What if she doesn't want the baby? What if she gets upset or mad ?

"Dakota stop thinking about all the possibilities of how she could react right now. She's not awake. I'll tell her when she wakes up but I want you to stay here. I can see by your facial expressions that your scared but happy at the same time. Chill out." I glare at him when he says 'chill out'. He looks away and starts moving random things around to keep himself busy.

He's not wrong.

I am scared

****
Bella pov

I wake up with a huge headache. My body hurts but I'm okay now. Better than before. I open my eyes and look around. Dakota is sitting there with my hand on his and his head down. I squeeze his hand and I get his attention. I smile at him and he smiles back but something seems wrong. Something is bothering him. I sit up slowly and I lift his head up to look at him properly.

"Dakota. What's wrong?" He stays silent.
"Dakota..." I ask again and he looks at one of the doctors in the corner of the room. I forgot his name. Oops..
Dakota looks worried and the doc comes over and sits down next to me .

"Now Bella I want you to listen closely. The pain in your stomach was due to you getting hit hard and your abdomen was damaged. But I think you will be okay." I nod at him and he carries on.

"But I have found out something while giving you and ultrasound to see what is wrong." He pauses.

"Bella your pregnant."

"Huh?" I say and he laughs a little.

"Bella you are pregnant"

To think Of it. I haven't had my period in a while. I look at Dakota who has his head down. I start to cry. Dakota looks up and places my head in his hands.

"Bella don't cry! If you don't want a child we can give the baby up for adoption! It's okay! Please don't cry!" He says worriedly.

"You fool! I'm not crying of sadness. It's happiness!" I smile and he looks at me in shock.

"Are you serious?" He starts to smile at me when I nod.

"I was scared shitless you didn't want to have a child" he hugs me carefully. Trying not to hurt me.

After speaking for a bit the doc speaks up.

"I'll give you this book because I honestly can't be asked to explain everything no offence. Just be careful. NO GOING ON MISSIONS! NO FIGHTING! NO ALCOHOL! And no drugs that's all I'm saying on that. We will do another scan soon. Your around 7 weeks pregnant at the moment. We will do another at 14 weeks." He hands me a book that is all about pregnancy.

"Don't spread the word to the gang." Dakota says to the doc and he nods.

"Like is would say anything! Anyways you can both go now." We both nod and Dakota picks me up from the bed and takes me to our room. He places me onto the bed and he lays down next to me. He holds me close careful not to hurt me.

"I'm so fucking tired.." he mumbles.

I smile at his words. I'm not surprised. I'm tired as fuck too!

"When do we tell the rest of the gang?" I ask quietly.

"Whenever you want. But not too late because they are going to notice. They are very observant." I nod

"We will tell them tomorrow. I can't be asked to hide it. I'll end up spilling it." I hear him chuckle and my eyes start to close.

"I love you bella" I hear him say.

"I love you too." I respond. Sleep consumes me.

~time skip~

I wake up and the sun is shining through the window. I feel breathing on the back of my neck. I slowly get up and I feel Dakotas hand grab my wrist and pull me back.

He pecks my lips then let's go. I laugh and I head to the shower. I let the water run down my skin slowly. It comforts me. It calms me. After washing my hair and everything I get out. I look in the mirror and I see myself looking back at me. I have bruises on my body but they don't seem as bad as I thought. They are different colours which seems weird to me but I brush it off.

I walk out and Dakota is face down on the bed and his arms and legs are completely spread out leaving no space.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I laugh at him and I hear his muffled laugh. I walk into the closet and start getting dressed. I turn around and see Dakota looking at me with a frown.

"I hate seeing you hurt." He mumbles and looks down. I walk up to him and place my hand on his cheek.

"At least I'm not dead." I smile sweetly. Bruises don't bother me so why should it bother him?
I peck his lips and I walk out. Dakota walks out behind me. Everyone is standing in a hall that we have in the mansion. It's the hall we use for the parties. The same parties that have gone wrong...

Dakota gets everyone's attention. They all turn around and that made me nervous. Dakota is holding my hand and I'm standing next to him looking like a twat.

"We are having a new member joined into the family." He shouts. Everyone is confused. They are thinking someone is joining the gang. I sigh and I shout.

"I'm pregnant!" I hear gasps and suddenly I'm surrounded by women and Dakota is dragged away.

"AUNTIE AVA IS HERE!" Ava shouts and I laugh.

"Calm down!" I say. After around a hour of talking about babies and names and genders. They all say congrats and me and Dakota are now sitting in the living room watching a film.

I suddenly start speaking.

"My life can't get any better than this." I hear him chuckle.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow." He says.

"Oh so you wanna get me pregnant then have another surprise ?" He laughs and I smile at him.

"You'll see tomorrow." He kisses the top of my head.

Yes we shall see..

______________________________
Hiiiiiii new chapterrrrrr
Do you think it will be a girl or a boy? Will Ava be a good auntie ? Who knows ; )

LIKE VOTE COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️