Date

I just found a pic on my phone of me eating pizza. What the fuck 🤣.

____________________________

Bella pov

It's been around 3 weeks after the incident with Liam and the gun shot thing. I'm mostly healed and for some reason dad is letting me stay at Dakotas more often. It's weird because he said I had business to do but now he's saying he's given it to Liam to get his mind off of things.

Me and Ava have never been closer than before. She's like a sister I never had. She's so weird and crazy at the same time. I haven't spoken to Liam in 3 weeks. It doesn't bother me. If he really wanted to speak he would of got in touch. Dakota and I have gotten closer and John and him have decided to start doing pranks. So me and Ava are currently creating an idea of what to do. Dakota and John poured a bucket of water on both of us while we were sleeping. Not happy at all!

A. "Hmmm..." Ava stares at the paper in front of us. We have to get them back hard.

I come up with a bunch of ideas and decided not to do only one but a lot of other pranks. We get start on everything. John and Dakota are out right now doing things at the other mansion where most of the members are staying. They have to visit there to make sure everything is in control. Once we are done with all of them we sat down in the living room and watched tv. We heard the front door open and we both looked at eachother and smirked.

Game on.

We go to the kitchen and we pretend we are getting a drink.

A. "There are some brownies that we made in that tray over there." She points over to the tray on the other side of the room. Dakota and John go over to the tray excitedly like little kids. They rip of the foil and their faces drop. John picks up a brown cut out piece of card which is an "E"

J. "Ahah.. yeah funny! Brown E! Yeah yeah! Hilarious."

" okay okay we are sorry. There's McDonald's on the table." There lies on the table some McDonald's boxes. Dakota picks one up and gets excited when he can feel weight in the box he opens it and he throws the box at John. A bunch of veg goes everywhere. "I'm hungry! And it's not funny!"

"It wasn't funny when you poured water all over us!" I shout back. Dakota picks up a cup and fills it with water. "Wanna go again?" I run and so does Ava. I grab Ava's hand and pull her into the room with a bunch of books in it. I pull one of the books I had memorised and the book shelf opens and I pull Ava inside. I hear the boys walking around wondering where we are when suddenly you hear an air horn go off and both of the boys scream like girls. Ava and I burst out laughing and the door opens. There stands Dakota and John soaking wet with water with annoyed looks on their faces. I walk past Dakota like it's nothing. And he suddenly says. "Both if you get ready we are going somewhere."

"Where?" I ask.
D. "The date" ohhhhhh yeahhhh I forgot about that! D. "Bring a bathing suit or something."

Me and Ava rush off and get ready. I don't have a bathing suit. Why would I ? So Ava hands me one of hers that she never wore before. I take it and we wait by the door. The boys lead us to the car and we all get in. I had my bathing suit on underneath my clothes and I had a towel in the back of the car. We were driving for around 30 minutes when I get a text. It's from Liam. It's him saying sorry but that he won't give up. I shake my head and throw my phone on the floor of the car not wanting to read it.

D. "What's wrong."
"It's just Liam not getting a hint." I see Dakotas knuckles go white from gripping the steering wheel tightly. D. "Want me to help?" It's obvious he's mad but I brush it off. "No it's fine I'll just ignore him." I see Dakota relax a bit and I turn on the radio. The song surrender comes on by Natalie Taylor. I start humming to it and so does Ava. I can hear her. I don't realise it but I start singing to it. It's a beautiful song. When it ends Dakota turns to me. "You have a very nice voice ya know"
"Shut up" is all I say and he laughs.
"I only state the truth. Anyways we are here." We are stopped in-front of a small cliff by the sea. The sun is setting and it's beautiful. Me and Ava get out and start running around. The boys lay down picnic blankets and lay down. Soon me and Ava join them .

A. "It's beautiful!"
"Damn right!" I respond. I look over the water. The current isn't strong. I start undressing revealing my bathing suit underneath. Ava follows my lead and the boys stare at us weirdly. I blush and I grab Ava's hand and go to the edge. Ava stops.

A. "Holy shit this is scary."
"Oh stop being a pussy! Just go! On the count of 3."

1

2

3

GO!

We both jump holding each other's hands and we hit the water. The cold water hits my skin and I feel hydrated. I come back up to the surface and see Ava looking at me happily.
A. "That was fricking amazing!" I laugh and look up. I see the boys looking at us debating whether they should go or not.
"You coming or not? Awwwwww are you scared?????" I start to annoy them and they soon move back. Then suddenly two shirtless boys come into view. They are dropping down and they are shouting. "WOOO!" They hit the water and it goes everywhere. I suddenly feel hands touch my leg and I scream and Dakota pops up infront of me holding my hips. I laugh and he smiles brightly at me. His dimples showing. I poke them with my finger and he just stares at me.

He grabs my hand and kisses me.

Oh my god...

____________________________
Woahhhhh first move huh ? How was it? It's 3:39 am right now 😂😂.

Weird question! Does anyone have any piercings? If so how many?? I have 7 and I want more! I done my nose by myself and my mum was pissed 🤣oops....

Bellas bathing suit is the pic at the start!

Thanks for reading. BYEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️