XI. ICE CREAM

We continued to hang around and talk after ending the live. I text my mom to let her know that I'm still at the hotel.

We were all tired and in the middle of playing truth or dare my mom texts me she's waiting for me outside the hotel. It's already 7:30pm now.

"Uh guys it's time for me to go" I announce.

"Awwh really?" Frankie says.

"Yeah, my mom is waiting for me" I reply.

"We'll still you tomorrow though" Matt says.

"It was so fun to spend time with you Leia" Jules mentions as she makes her way to hug me.

Everyone agrees. I hug and bid goodbye to all of them.

"It was so fun to hang out with you guys today"

"Today was really fun" Larry says.

"Someone should walk her out" Liv mentions and all eyes fall on Josh.

"Sure I'll go with you" he responds.

"Oh okay"

I gather my stuff, put my shoes back on and Josh and I make our way to the elevator.

I don't know why but we were just standing in silence as the numbers go down.

Something in me said that I should hug him and I did. He finds himself hugging me back, holding me his embrace. Our relaxed bodies fit like a puzzle piece. His lavender vanilla scent calms me down and I wish this would last longer before the elevator comes to a stop.

"I have to go" I whisper.

"You made this whole day 100 times better Leia Valdez"

"Of course I did, I'm LeiaRae Valdez" I smile.

"Don't LeiaRae Valdez me" he scrunches his nose.

"Okay babes" I reply to him.

"I'll walk you outside"

"And meet my mom?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'd love to meet your mom" he talks.

"Oh okay" we walk outside to see my mom's grey suv parked. I see my mom smile at me through inside of the car. We approach her and I open the door wide enough for her to see Josh.

"Hi mom! This is Joshua by the way. Liv's co-star remember?"

"Hi hunny!" my mom says to Josh.

"This is my mom Fleur" I say, smiling at Josh.

"Hi Mrs. Valdez, it's nice to meet you!" He says politely.

"It's nice to meet you too, I've heard a lot about you from Olivia. Hope to see you at our house one day" mom says.

"I hope so too Mrs. Valdez, you guys better get going. Have a good night Mrs. Valdez!" Josh answers.

"You too Hunny!" Mom replies.

Josh gives me one last hug before I step inside the car. I buckle up and I wave at him before mom pulls away. We get further away and I see him walk back inside the hotel.

"He seems like a nice guy" she speaks up.

"He is"

"I know you didn't leave the house wearing sweatpants LeiaRae"

"These are Liv's relax mother" I reply.

"It's Monday, aren't you supposed to be in Valencia right now?" I ask her.