145

privjade i remember telling jennie i hate you because you always smile

privjade i remember telling jennie i hate you because you always smile. you always make everyone happy.. despite having your own problems, you love to ignore it and make people laugh. i envy you so much timo, because you shine too bright, that i sometimes feel like i'm the rainy cloud who passed through you which caused you to dull..

but timothy, you showed me how beautiful the world is. you never left me alone and you stood beside me together with your willingness to make me happy. you taught me many things i never thought i'll do, timo. thank you for coming into my life.

and now that you finally have to go because your chapter in my book is already done, i would love to say thank you still for bringing color to my life. love, you'll always be my timothy. i would never stop telling everyone how you made me happy.

you once told me to stay by your side if you ever go reach for your lola's dream. and my answer will stay the same. i will, timo. i will always be by your side. maybe not physically, but do know that i'll always be proud of you even from afar. i  will always cheer for you. go chase your dream, timothy. i love you.

choices were made and decisions are already done but deep down my heart, i hope one day when we get to meet again, we'll still be each other's yes.

.

fin.