♡.chapter 1.♥

*My inspirasion👆*

In the room that was barely lit by the sun. A weak figure lying on the bed. He looks really young but actually he is twenty. With his pale skin, beautiful but handsome face, cute round blue emerald eyes, and small soft pouty lips.

The young man had a book open on his left hand and his phone on his right hand. A laptop sat on his lap. He looks really busy with his serious face. "It's bad". The young man said as he scroll his phone with a frown.

"It's really bad. What should I do now?". He closed his phone and looked down at his laptop. He smiled weakly and touched his eyes as tears ran down to his cheek.

He closed his eyes. Thinking. 'Maybe I have to die early'.

The emerald blue eyes stare at the photo on the laptop. There is a mature looking man with a beautiful young man on his arm. They look really happy and intimate. Especially as the man looks gently at the young man.

The young man is Yuan Lin. And the man is Cheng Mu. They have been dating for 5 years. Cheng Mu is a talented young doctor. He is very idolized by his patients and coworkers. gentle and friendly nature. He always helps anyone who has difficulties and makes his work and patients his top priority.

Yuan Lin and Cheng Mu have lived together since they were dating. because Yuan Lin is an orphan and has no family.

In the past, Yuan Lin's income could not fulfill his life in a big city like now. Now he has become a popular novelist but his face has never been shown to the public.

He was also very good and gentle to anyone he met. Even so, he was one of the most outstanding students at the famous university in his city.

He rarely goes out because he is ashamed to be called pretty even though it is clear he is a man.

"Ugh. My head hurts".

Yuan Lin grabbed his phone and called Cheng Mu. The phone started to vibrate as his hand trembling.

He was scared...   

He was scared that maybe Cheng Mu would leave him alone. He doesn't want to die... But he can't make cheng mu worried.

'umn... At least... He should know about this'. The phone stops vibrating and a mature yet gentle voice can be heard.

"xiaolin, I'm busy. I have to check my patients first. Don't call me if I'm still at work OK? We will talk later".

Just with that...

He hung up...

I know...

He doesn't care about me now. No. From the beginning...

It's always his patients and work. What am I for him?....

"Why are you always like this to me? Why do you never care about me? You won't even care if I die as your patients huh?".

But what can I do? I just love you too much that it hurts seeing you never care about me. What should I do now?

*tess... Tess... Tess*. blood flowed down from his nose. The red color adorns his pale sick skin, which makes him look very fragile. weak... That's what he thinks.

His fragile hands began to stroke his slightly rounded stomach with a gentle smile.

"My baby... mommy will try to remain strong and strong against this disease so that you can be born healthy. We can only depend on each other. Only the two of us ...".

His eyes began watering. Yuan Lin glanced at the laptop that was still on. On the laptop screen, you can see the results of the hospital check-up written.

Patients named: Yuan Lin
age: 22 y.o.
sex: ger
Date of birth: December 25th - address: -

check up result:.

positively pregnant and blood cancer/ leukemia.

further treatment is recommended.

                            -------------

'I have to be strong'.

I-i wont cry-no-. I couldn't cry. Because crying won't solve your problem. We have to go through every problem with a smile. Even if a smile can only make your problems more painful.

I can only hide this pain behind my smile. so he didn't realize it. So he doesn't worry. Just like this, it is better...

It's better like this...

No one would know....

No one would worry....

No one would care....

Because there is no one by my side....

I can only bear it alone...

  with no one...

   Just by myself.....

........................................................................
My second books!