S I X T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

Draco breathe deeply. On the other hand, y/n was actually scared about what Draco have to say. He closed his eyes for a minute to think deliberately. He don't want to end up having regrets. But he was convinced that she also made a fair point.

I expected that this day would be just hanging out with her and talk about the life we missed on each other. Guess, I was wrong.

He thought to himself, internally chuckling.

"Then, do what I say. Don't fool around or make some stupid actions. Just be safe... with me and always stick with me, okay?" said Draco. Y/n's face lit up and a bright smile curled on her lips.

"That means... I will go with you?" she asked, making it sure she wasn't being delusional.

"Yes. Now, wipe that bright smile of yours," said Draco, trying not to laugh because of y/n cheery expression.

She squeal and hugged him, as she kissed his cheeks. Draco's ears went pink.

"If you could've said yes earlier then you wouldn't say a very long dialogue," chuckled y/n. But then stopped chuckling when she saw Draco was serious this time.

"But I'm serious though. Don't do anything stupid. Just be my moral support."

Y/n laughed, as she rolled her eyes to the side. She lifted her pinky in front of him. "... And promise me that you don't do anything stupid after all of this."

Draco nodded. Now, both of their pinkies intertwined.  

"And? I think there is something missing don't you think? The letter?"

Y/n put up a thinking face and placed her finger on her chin. "I'll think about it. Now, let's go downstairs before our parents think that we're doing something." Draco laughed along with her and then stopped when he thought of something.

"We can make that true," the typical famous smirk appeared on his face. It was her turn to blush.

"Stop it. Let's go down," she laughed and slapped his shoulder.

Later on, the two of them were now in good terms. The pair went downstairs, right on time that y/n's parents told her that they already need to leave.

"I'll see you when I see you," he said, waving good-bye. When the Guildfords was no longer in the Malfoy's Manor, Narcissa looked at Draco, giving that well knowing look. Meanwhile, Draco told her they did nothing.

"I swear! We did nothing!" defended Draco.

"I'm just going to pretend you're being honest with me right now."

"But I am honest! H-O-N-E-S-T," Draco spelled out the letter to his mum. But Narcissa walked away and laughed at him.

-

Y/n was now back in her room, she have little time left to use her wand. She quickly found Kirk in her room, walking around the room. Kirk turned his back and let out a relieved sigh. He walked towards her. 

"Is your wand with you? Did the plan work? How much time do you have left to use your wand? Did your mum finally believed in you?" he asked non-stop. Y/n raised both of her palm to calm him down and told him to ask one by one. 

Before she could answer Kirk, she locked her room and fished out her wand. "I have my wand, but I don't know if I have any time left to use it. I need to bring back my wand to mum so that she can finally put her trust in me. And to answer your question— yes. The plan did work," answered y/n.

"You mean my plan worked? That means... You're going to help Mister Malfoy?" asked Kirk. He was shocked the fact his plan worked. Plus, he was a first timer when it comes to planning things.

Y/n sighed, "How many times do I have to tell you that your plan actually worked?" Kirk chuckled and lifted three fingers to show how many times he wanted to confirm it. The plan they're referring to is Kirk's plan aka the last plan. The first thing she needs to do in their plan is that y/n needs to be a part of Draco's task. Well more like she's going to be his moral support.  "Well, we're not sure yet if your plan is actually successful, but now all we can do is hold on to faith."

What they're doing is very risky and dangerous. The plan was not just the sake for their own safety, but the whole as well. They're doing this for the community, friends, and also love ones. As for y/n, she dedicated this plan for the sake of Draco. She wanted Draco to be out of this. That's why she and Kirk conducted a plan. 

"Before you go to your father's office. You need to make a call from the other side of the world," said Kirk, pointing at her wand. Good thing, Kirk reminded her or else the plan will be surely an epic fail. 

After sending a private message to her friend, Linus— which he is also a part of the plan. She finally went outside her room and gave her wand back to her mum.

"Are you seriously surrendering your wand to me?" asked Ellora, giving her daughter a suspicious look.

"Yes. Are you happy now?" Before Ellora could talk back to her, y/n immediately walked away and finally went to her father's office. She was quickly welcomed by her father the moment she stepped inside.

He looked at her. He was wondering why his daughter is here in the middle of a serious business. "Can I help you?" he started, offering her a cup of tea.

Soon, y/n told everything to him.

***

hey loves!

hope you liked this chapter and I pray for each of your health and safety. don't forget to wash your hands and have a magical day staying at home!! xx