• fireworks •

unexpected firework or any special effects on stage that is loud is a big no no for ria. because since she is a little kid, she is always scared of those. and only the dreamies knew & taeyong only knew about this.

all nct 2018 members will perform at the SBS Gayo Daejeon, and ria wasn't feeling her best not that she's sick or something. it is just, she feel some thing's not right is going to happen. but she push away that feeling, keep telling herself that she's just nervous and top of that she will be wearing a skirt instead of slacks.

 but she push away that feeling, keep telling herself that she's just nervous and top of that she will be wearing a skirt instead of slacks

that's what she'll be wearing for we go up, then she & mark will change their black coat to a red velvet coat for regular

that's what she'll be wearing for we go up, then she & mark will change their black coat to a red velvet coat for regular. put for black on black, she'll be putting on the last coat as dress.

taeyong, as the leader, against at the idea that she'll be wearing dress and skirt for the whole performance. "can't she just wear slacks just like us?" i nodded agreeing at him while pouting at my stylist unnie, jisu unnie, "i'm sorry taeyong-ssi but that is what the entertainment agreed on." she said sincerely feeling sorry.

i heard taeyong oppa sigh. "okay, thank you." he looked at me and said, "just be careful okay? thankfully you're not wearing heels with that." i just smiled at him. he may notice that i'm nervous or something bugging me but didn't asked becuase we are now going on stage.

"nct!" "fighting!!"

we got to our position, calming myselft as i am at the very top of lift at the intro. hearing our czenie cheer to us is just enough. i smiled at them.

we are starting the performance with boss, getting ready in the stage connecting the main and mini stage. the performance is going smoothly and perfectly, we are near to end pur performance, (black on black the part where the lift and standing in the back of the backup dancers) smiling while standing at the very top of the lift.

before posing for the ending some mini fireworks to put, not knowing that there will a mini fireworks, i flich very hard that i almost fell backwards, almost crying. but thankfully, mark oppa who is behind me catched me and look at me concerned, while i just smile at him.

after the performance, mark oppa hugged me. the members look so confused except to the dreamies and taeyong oppa. the dreamies try to soothe me while yongie oppa talked to our manager about the incident. the dreamies told the other members about the fireworks.

"oh baby, i'm sorry, we didn't know." jaehyun oppa told me, "it's okay oppa, me myself don't know why i'm so afraid of fireworks." i chuckled at myselft. "it's because you almost got hit by one." someone said, particularly chan oppa. i didn't even notice that him and felix were there. he come to me while bowing at my members, and tapped jaehyun oppa's shoulder since they are close. chan oppa ruffles my hair and said, "aigooo, chanria sunbaenim is crying." that made everyone laugh including felix.

after that, we are now heading to our table, since our table is next to each other, i sat next to chanie and we catch up with each other dealing not knowing our fans is squealing to our interaction. once they knew they wave at the fans that are looking at them, smiling.