I Can't Take My Eyes Off You

I wake up the next morning feeling as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder. I feel so relieved, and for the first time in a long time, I feel happy.

"Hmm..." I hear Jennie mumble in her sleep as she moves her body slightly. She's adorable when she sleeps.

I lay on my right side, move my right arm in a 45-degree angle, with my elbow supporting my head up, and I lead my head on my hand. I just can't take my eyes off her. Now that I know for a fact that the girl who I allowed to stay here is Jennie, I can't seem to take my eyes off her; I don't want to take my eyes off her.

"Well, good morning." Jennie says as she rubs her eyes.

"Good morning." I say back to her. "Did you sleep well?"

"My sleep, last night, probably was the best sleep I had ever gotten in a long time."

"Glad to hear it!" I blushed and clench my teeth.

Jennie sits up, and stretches out her arms over her head. "What about you, Jisoo? Did you sleep well?"

I smile nervously as I nod. I can't be any more obvious. I am so bad with concealing how I feel. She reads me like a book, yet ironically, she still doesn't have the slightest clue of my true intentions. "I did." My smile widens. "Very well." My feelings rush out of me as I force my arms around Jennie and embrace her tightly. "I'm just... so glad that you're really here, Jennie! That I can see you, feel you, and admire you." My hands become more firm, holding her in my arms "You're really here." I say, really to confirm this fact to myself.

Jennie smile as she returns my hug graciously. "Yes Jisoo, I'm here."

After a couple seconds, we unfold our arms from each other's, and I get off the bed in order to take off the covers. I then extend my hand to her, which she takes, and I pull her up, from the bed, onto the floor of the bedroom.

Jennie then goes to the other room, spots her bag, and then takes out her make-up. "So what are our plan for today?" she asks me.

"Well." I turn around and start unzipping my shirt. "I was thinking of going to the mall to look for new clothes. I actually have a placement test later today."

"A placement test?" A smile creep onto her face as she walks over to me and starts unhooking my bra.

Shivers run through my spine as I felt her hand brushing onto my skin, and so I grasped Jennie's hand from behind me and took off lightly. "I can unhook it myself." I mumble innocently as my cheeks redden. "Sorry." I slipped on another bra and slide my arms and head into my blue blouse. I then turn myself around, facing her, and smile genuinely. "Thankyou..."

She smiles back at me "Cute blouse."

"Thanks." I chuckle.

"Mmmhmmm. And what is this about a placement test?"

"It's my last step in becoming a lawyer." I respond while putting on a heel.

Jennie kneels down quickly and helps me by holding onto the other shoe, as I put my foot into it. "A lawyer? Hmm. You know, that doesn't surprise me."

"And why is that?"

"It just seems like something you would do."

"Something that I would do? Huh?" My lips curve into a smile as I slide my foot into the heel Jennie was holding onto.

"Yea." Jennie bites her lip, in an alluring way, "To be a lawyer, you must have compassion."

"Compassion." I repeat, as the word echos in my mind.