"Oh, here's the thing. Did you kidnap this young lady without any reason? How is that?" Shira snapped. She was yelling at the ginger hair guy like she was never afraid of him. I really appreciate Shira, she's cool and pretty, most especially she's helping me.

"Shira I've told you, the headmistress is the one who's behind in all of that!" Leo tried to explain, But Shira is not buying that explanation. "Is that true Drago?" Shira asked the ginger hair guy. So he is Drago, the one who planned the kidnapping!

All of a sudden my blood rose and the anger within me started to flow. I sprinted towards Drago and punched him in the face! I was so horrified when that kidnapping was happening and this whole situation. If they needed me they should have asked me.

"What the hell?!" Drago exclaimed, his voice rising like it is in the middle of shouting. The people who were in the room were pretty shocked by what I did. For the last few days, I cared that they would eventually kill me but now none of that ever came up in my mind, my anger got me.

Drago's face was fine, except his nose, there's blood dripping in one of his noses. "Served you right, you scared me by kidnapping me. If you needed me you should have asked me to come with you! I think I would die in that very moment and that's the most horrifying part!" Furiously said.

The anger within me is the same anger when I was in elementary. One of the pupils accused me of hurting one of my classmates but I didn't do it. The worst part is the teacher believed that I was the one who did the hurting without even looking at it. She accused me without any proof. It wasn't just a petty elementary fight.

The kid that got hurt and was hospitalized for weeks, his name is Jacob. Jacob has an injury in his head, and I got blamed for it. The mother of Jacob kept yelling at me and I always told them that it wasn't my fault, always. My mother who was still good to me at the time defended me, but it wasn't enough.

Jacob's family is rich and has the power so the principal played deaf whenever I was explaining. She kept sides and I know what side she is on, she's on the side of Jacob's mom. We are poor so we couldn't really do anything my mother gave up and didn't defend me because it's no hope.

It was never my fault, then why am I the one who got blamed. My anger was building up and I didn't know how to handle it, so when I finally burst out I didn't punch her in the face but I kicked her left knee.

It was satisfying. When the Investigation of the police came and found out that it truly wasn't me. Jacob's mom, the kid who blamed me, and the ones who blamed me didn't even apologize. I was so angry, I was thinking horrible stuff against them. But thankfully my mother helped me understand.

After punching Drago's face. I was summoned by the Headmistress, her assistant named Agatha Vonakur came to the office to fetch me, which is really good timing because, If I stayed longer in that room I think that Drago would kill me. By the way, Agatha has amazing long golden blonde hair and she's beautiful. This school has a lot of beautiful ladies and handsome boys.

We were walking straight in the hallway, I still cannot believe how amazing the scene in this school is, the lighting is so great, nature is present, and the structure? It's like heaven!

"Where here" Agatha spoke, leading me to a huge door estimated fifteen feet high. "Uhm, yeah thank you" After she showed me to the Headmistress's office Agatha made his way back.

I got in the office and by the looks of it the furniture and the design inside the office is quite strict, no happy color just a bunch of dark wood tones, green and dark red. She is strict I can tell. "Welcome miss Emma Morfran, I'm Headmistress Aemilia Darkwood." she extended her arms expecting a handshake, in regards to the manner I, too did the same.