- 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫. ミ

Начните с самого начала

"Ye wha'? Ye told 'im about the stabbin', Paul??" George exclaimed, the three boys staring at him bug-eyed in terror.

"No, no!" He quickly cut them off before they could say anymore, holding up his hands to try and calm them down. "I spun the truth a bit. Jus' said tha' I tripped an' cut meself on a nail that was stickin' out while tryna'
bring the food to the pigs a few days ago."

"What'd 'e say?" John queried.

"'e believed me, thank god. He asked why I didn't tell 'im sooner, though. Jus' said that I didn't want ta scare 'im." Paul shrugged slightly.

"Oh, right. Good that he believed ye. If he found out about the fight.." Ringo trailed off.

"Yeah."

"How's it goin', anyroad? With the whole hidin' the job from 'im an' havin' ta meet up with us in secret?" George laid down to rest his head in his boyfriend's lap, the older reaching to card his jewelled fingers through his thick locks.

"It's been fuckin' hard, to say the least. But.. 'm managin', I guess. Have ta hide the money in a box I keep in me place." As Paul spoke of that, it jogged John's memory of when he came across Paul's hiding spot that night in the rain. He still wondered what was inside, other than his work money - but he wouldn't intrude. That was Paul's personal stuff; it wasn't his right to know what was inside, even if they were dating now. They were allowed to not give access to everything that each other owned.

"Oh, right. Yer gonna be rich, Paul! Wow! Can ye buy me a new house in the rich estate? Pleassseee? I'll do anythin'!" George attempted to make puppy dog eyes at his best friend, holding his hands up in a praying motion with his bottom lip stuck out. It was a grotesque sight. To put it lightly.

"Ye don't have ta do anythin'! Except stop makin' that ugly face, fer fuck's sake. It's scary." The sable-haired boy grimaced, swatting his giggling friend's foot away.

"Wha'? I think me pleadin' face is absolutely delightful. Wouldn't ye agree, babe?" He gazed up at his boyfriend expectantly.

Ringo knew better than to disagree. "'Course, my love." He smiled down at George and poked his nose, who responded by scrunching it up and smiling cutely at him,
giggling.

"Ugh, yer lovey-doveyness is sickenin'. Let's go somewhere else an' leave 'em to it, eh?" John smirked at them before turning to Paul, standing up and holding a hand out to help him up. There was a certain glint in his eyes that sent a shiver down his spine, heartbeat picking up as he gripped onto his hand, electricity shooting through it as he was helped up; ignoring the harsh pain shooting up his side. "You two, out." The prince nodded his head in the direction of the door, making eye contact with their friends briefly before leading Paul to the ladder that led to the second floor where they kept all the grains.

"Oi! Kickin' us out is very rude, ye know! We're guests." Ringo mocked offence, the two standing up and puffing up their chests.

"Yeah, yeah. See ye guys tomorrow at the party!" Paul waved them off with a smile, seeing that John was growing increasingly impatient, itching to get into his pants probably.

As soon as they both left, there was a pair of familiar lips that collided with his, hands grabbing his cheeks to hold him there. Breath temporarily sucked from his lungs, Paul wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, immediately melting into the kiss, every sense heightened at the feeling, electricity shooting through the excited pair.