- 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫. ミ

Start from the beginning

"A party? Again, Geo? Ye always want ta have a fookin' party every time yer parents are out."

The high-cheekboned boy then allowed himself to fully grin, him and Ringo sitting down in front of their best friends.

"Yeah! Ye all know I have the best parties. Why not take the opportunity?? Get wasted an' have fun. We are teenagers after all." He shrugged, searching their gaze to catch their reactions.

"Just an excuse fer ye ta get drunk again an' fuck Ringo, I reckon." Paul raised an eyebrow, catching John snicker in the corner of his eye before smiling cheekily himself.

"Fuck off!" Both George's and Ringo's cheeks went beet red. "Anyroad, ye can't deny ye enjoy getting a little tipsy every now an' again, eh Paulie?" The youngest of the group nudged him with his foot.

"Yeah, fine. But a party isn't really tha' appealin' ta me right now, if 'm honest."

"Me too. Maybe not tonight, sweetheart." Ringo agreed, turning to his boyfriend with a warm smile, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Tomorrow?"

"Sure." The boy smiled at him cutely. Only with Ringo could George comply that quickly. No one else. He then turned to his friends. "So. Agreed on tomorrow, eight o' clock? I'll go round an' ask people to come."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Who's gonna come help me set up?"

"Not me, no way. I have ta stay at home tomorrow, anyroad. Have wedding invitations ta write." John piped up, rolling his eyes as he spoke the third sentence. "Mimi wants me to fuckin' handwrite over 400 invitations within the next week an' a half! How the hell am I 'spose ta do tha'?" He threw his hands up in irritation and bewilderment.

This caused Paul to glance at his boyfriend in slight surprise, heart sinking at the prospect. He forgot a lot of the time that John was about to get married in less than a year.

"Already?"

"Yeah." He turned to look at the younger, eyes turning soft and expression apologetic after a few seconds. "Don' worry, won't take long. 's okay, love, really." There was so much more he wanted to say, but held his tongue; Ringo and George were still with them, and he didn't want to come off as pitying to Paul. He had to show him he really did like him, that the marriage didn't mean anything to him.

"D'ye want us ta leave? Feel like 'm intrudin' in a private moment.." Ringo stared at them in awkwardness. Him and George knew their friends relationship was much more strained than theirs, in the fact they come from extremely different backgrounds; John was the soon to be King of their city for christ's sake! It was so much harder for them to get around, and John had so much more pressure to get married and be forced into ruling than anyone else.

"No, no. 's okay. Anyroad.." Paul brushed it off quickly, deciding to bring it up in private with John later on. "I'll help set up."

"Aye, thanks Paulie! Yer the greatest!" George grinned at him in gratitude, nudging his leg with his own again.

"I know." He held up a hand, smug expression in full force. This caused John to chuckle, pulling his boyfriend closer with a soft grin. "Had ta tell da' about me scar today."