pt 9. you make me weak

Start from the beginning

"I expected you to say that, you have a hard head on your shoulders I'll give you that," he looked at me, the compliments meant nothing. "Tell me, is anyone keeping an eye on that filthy orphan girl that has you on a leash?" A smirk appeared behind his glass and I could see Marco lean his elbows on his knees giving him better access to the gun strapped to his ankle.

"Lakeview Hills?" I stiffened and refused to show any concern as he so publicly showed his content. "Look forward to making her acquaintance, American girls are simply deliziosa." His expression went dark to match mine and I crushed the glass cup I hadn't even realized he had placed in my hand.

[delicious]

I left the room with one thing on my mind.

c l o v e r

This house is actually gorgeously huge and it irks me to admit that I would love to own a home like this in the future. I lounged on the couch all day watching Netflix here and there, eating snacks here, there, everywhere, all the time.

Giovanni who lets me call him Gio left earlier not giving any hints as to where he was going, which left me with Anthony. The other boobs left to school this morning, they each only have one or two classes left but it still leaves me lonely and with a stranger.

A shirtless man walked in the kitchen and I peeked my head up from my position on the couch to get an eye full of abs and ink. "Gawking isn't cute." I squinted my eyes at him and turned back to the tv, "neither are acorn tattoos but I have the decency to not make fun of you for them." He chuckled and plopped himself on the chair next to the couch, arms filled with snacks, "I was drunk."

I yawned and he noticed shaking out his wet hair, "you should go take a nap." I nodded silently getting up and beginning my walk up the stairs.

It felt good to lay down in the ridiculously comfortable bed that seemed to hug by body as I sunk into it. Sleep welcomed me with open arms.

I ran down the stairs being sure to hang my shoes on each and every step. My white sundress bounced around my thighs with every little movement and my curly hair hit my face with each sway of my body. Sin was at the front door waiting for me, watching me make a fool of myself.

I felt my cheeks go hot and suddenly regretted the giggling fit I had just displayed while hopping down the stairs.

"Come on dork." Sin opened the front door and I was quick to leave the house and the let the sun warm my skin. We arrived at the park in no time and I was happy to see we were the only ones there.

"Are you excited? You will be a sophomore next year, and then you can show me around school!" I looked into Sims eyes trying to find any hint of what he was feeling, he never helped me much.

"School is sh- not for me." I nodded already knowing this info but deciding to still be

BREATHE

excited because I was lonely at middle school without my best friend.

"Sin." I said absentmindedly. A hum was all I was given and I was suddenly aware of Sins arm around my shoulder, heat crawled up my neck and

BREATHE CLOVER

pink took its place on my cheeks.