pt 9. you make me weak

Start from the beginning

d a d d- i mean
s i n

"-right?" I blinked my dry eyes and glanced at Marco who was smirking, knowing I was zoned out. My heart was beating quickly and my hands shaking discreetly. I balled my hands into fists and let the memory fade away.

"Eros head quarters at five, but we need to make a quick stop first." Marco nodded putting on his black shades and I put the Audi s5 in reverse pulling out and watching everyone around us drool over the chrome beauty I controlled.

"A bar?" My long time friend asked with no complaint in his tone. I won't get through this little family reunion without a drink in my system and I need something to stop my shaking hands and racing heart. I have flashbacks more than I would like to admit.

"Old fashioned." I ordered and left the bar just as quick to sit on the leather couch. I eyed the room studying my exits and everyone around. Four people not including myself and Mar were having a drink so early, three men and a woman accompanied us. Resting my arm on the back of the couch I read the woman in the tiny silk like a book, skin showed more then the cloth that must have been costly, and my lip curled up in disgust.

My drink was handed to me and Marco sipped on his quietly observing as well. Glances were given to us, backs straightened, and nervous throats clearing were heard as we shared glances with them. "You know, il piccolo fiore è allettante, your restraint is impressive brother."

[little flower is tempting]

I rubbed my forefinger along the edge of my glass. "I'm afraid I don't follow." Mar let out a laugh earning looks from those around us and finished off his drink with one tilt of his head. "You keep denying the fine art in front of you, and others will begin to admire." He got up setting his glass on the bar and throwing down a bill before leaving, I did the same leaving the dark bar behind.

Music blasted throughout the beauty as we drove and as the next song began a snarl became of my face. "I don't wanna live, if I can't be with you, clover sin don't want no air, if he ain't breathing you." Marco sang and I tightened my grip on the wheel before pressing the breaks letting the fucker kiss the dash. I shut off the music glaring at the road ahead of me while Marco tried to catch his breath from laughing.

"Hard ass."

I sat down in the cold leather chair spreading my legs and looking around the office. New York could be seen from three sides as the walls were made of glass and the bastard had a top floor penthouse office.

"Sin, let's talk business." I side eyed the fucker keeping my stone cold expression, intertwining my tattooed hands. "Shall we?"

Slamming his hands on the desk this made his second fit of the meeting so far, and Marco made sure everyone in the room knew he was counting. "You are an Eros wether it is a disgrace to my name or not, you will do as I please." I hadn't talked much this whole meeting and I feel that will all change soon.

"I'm no ones puppet Elliot. Continue to spew your empty threats, threats that don't bother me in the least." His demeanor changed from anger to relaxed and I watched him carefully as he walked to his mini bar and poured himself an amber drink.

I don't look much like my father, so all I can do is assume I look much of my mother. His blue eyes are beginning to crinkle and his black hair was styled to perfection. The bastard let out chuckles and sipped on his drink before sitting in a relaxed state in front of us. "What is it asshole." Marco demanded answers not enjoying being laughed at and I silently agreed.