Greetings

First of all, NO formal introduction or foreword. I'm all informal. 😇

Greetings to everyone who is reading this book, Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you).
I really appreciate it. I want to tell you all that this is NOT my masterpiece (in fact, It's my first writing in Wattpad). I'm not that creative to write anything *chuckling nervously*.

I am writing this after I saw the activities the Wattpad Ambassadors are arranging as a Readers Challenge where readers will participate and write their likings as a review and post it on that profile. I liked the idea and in this trapped time of "lockdown". What could be more entertaining than reading? That's why I started to write reviews of the selected books I've read, and now, I kinda like it much. So, if you guys think I should write reviews (after reading and judging of course), please tell me, it would mean so much to me. (Not that someone can stop what I like mwahahaha *evil laughter*)

Feel free to say anything you want (not harsh words or similarly others) through comments and for the haters... The door to the exit is ALWAYS open for you 🚪 Make the best use of it 🙃.

Now, I'm not gonna trash talk here and keep you waiting any more and kill your precious time 😂.  So scroll through the pages down and see if you like what you read.

And oh, I love to read and write comments so, no hesitations. I'm not much of a fan of voting myself 😂 So I Don't mind if there are no votes on my book and I won't remind you to vote after every chapter. But of course,  if you like my writings do please vote, I'll take that as a petition to write in the future 😇.

Most importantly, Enjoy! 🙃

~ Ettila