Chapter 26

December 20th, 1998

Lion3080: holiday break starts today

Serpent580: thanks for pointing it out captain obvious!

Lion3080: ...

Lion3080: meaning that there's nothing left for you to study for!

Serpent580: I swear to Merlin...did you somehow hit your head and forget about NEWTs?

Lion3080: you should take a break! It's not till May!

Serpent580: and pray tell what am I to do when you're working on your herbology lessons?

Lion3080: sit next to me and look pretty?

Serpent580:...

Serpent580: please tell me you're joking or you'll lose all your kissing privileges

Lion3080: as if you'd go through with it

Serpent580: you want to bet?

Lion3080: yes

Serpent580: you're an arse

Serpent580: but I'll win nonetheless

Lion3080: I don't think you'll last a day

Serpent580: oh? Meet me in the courtyard in 5 minutes, dress warm

Lion80: alright! Can't wait to get all my kisses

Serpent580: you wish

Lion3080: I'm irresistible Ser, you won't last!

You've completed the requirements for today

Serpent580: we'll see...

I was halfway to the courtyard before I knew it, I could see Draco leaning against the stone wall as he watched the snow fall. It didn't seem like he had seen me yet but damn he looked perfect. I hadn't even realized I had stopped on my tracks as I heard Draco speak up.

"Getting some pensive quality material, Nev?" Draco said while smirking up at me

Laughing for getting caught I play along "Definitely, can't wait to go back and rewatch your beautiful face before bed"

"Before bed huh? You're not going to do naughty stuff are you?"

"N-no!!! Bugger off Draco" I said while pushing him lightly. Damn him for making me blush

"It's okay, you know? I do naughty stuff while thinking of you all the time" he said while emphasizing the 'all'

Merlin I'm a blushing doofus right now, but guess what Draco? We can both play this game.

Grabbing Draco by the waist, I pulled him closer to me, my lips brushing over his ear ever so slightly.

"Is that so? Well I'm right here, why don't you show me what kind of naughty things you like to do?" I whispered, nipping at his ear for a bigger effect. I fell him gasp and I smirked in return.

"Y-you st-stay away f-from me!" Draco pushed me away face flushed, his pointer finger digging into my chest.

Smirking I said "What? Did you almost give in?"

"N-no! I can restrain myself"

"Draco, I really want your kisses though" I whined, I really wanted those plump lips against mine.

Bloody hell now he's biting his lip? Maybe if I sneak attack him, he won't mind. Moving quickly, I started to lean in and as I started to close my eyes I felt my arms and legs snap together and go stiff. Did he really just Petrificus Totalus me?

Catching me before I fall, he mumbles "You really don't make it easy on me Nev" and lays me down on the floor.

"Now, promise me that you'll behave if I place the counter spell" he looked at me expectantly but then realized I couldn't actually answer.

Sighing he pulls out his wand and does the counter spell "reparifor". Getting full mobility of my body back I turned to face Draco and glared at him.

"Was that really necessary?"

"Yes, now stop being lazy and come take a walk with me, snowmen don't build themselves you know" he stated happily skipping towards the snowy grounds

"So I'm really not getting a kiss today am I?" I asked in disappointment while still laying on the stone cold floor.

"Nope"