Trenta

~Ivy~
Jacobi?! What is he doing here?! How does he know Lucy?!
"Lucy! What are you doing?!" He yelled. She quickly shut off the portal and faced him.
"Er.. nothing. What are you doing?" She asked innocently.
"Don't play with me Luciana. I know you're trying to time travel again." He sneered.
"So why did you ask me since you know so much?" She snapped. "Besides, shouldn't you be screwing someone right now?" I always knew Jacobi was a man thot....
"Mind your business." He said lowly.
"As if I'm going to listen to you."
Damn grandma, she was feisty!
"Be careful Luciana. I can always tell dad what you're doing." he threatened.
"He is NOT your father!" She screeched. Jacobi is her brother? Which means he's related to me?!
"Really Luciana? I thought we cared about each other." He said.
"I could care less about you. You're a murderer Jacobi. I know what you did to those girls." She said with disgust in her eyes.
"Oh you mean Isabel and Katherine? It was innocent fun. And their blood tasted so good." Jacobi said.
"You're nothing but trouble." She muttered. He grabbed her yanking her back. I wanted to punch him the face, but he won't feel it.
"Listen to me Luciana. You stay out of my business or else you'll be on the obituary page in the newspaper. Got it?" He snapped. She sent him a glare and so did I. Bastard...
"Go to hell you sick bastard." She spat out. Yay grandma! Lucy left leaving me and Jacobi alone. I didn't want to stay there, whether he can see me or not.
"How do I go back?" I mumbled.
Do what you did before: think of 2014. Snow said.
I closed my eyes, and pictured Uriel. Like before, I opened my eyes and saw I was home. Thank god. Mom was nowhere in site when I returned.
"Mom?" I called out.
"Back so soon, Ivy?" Mom asked from behind me. I turned around facing her.
"Mom, did you know Jacobi was related to me?" I asked. Mom looked puzzled for a moment.
"Jacobi? He can't be. Mom would've told me something about that." she murmured.
"He's gramma's step brother. I saw them arguing about it." I said.
"I need to make a visit." She said.
"No! You'll be killed!" I yelled Mom looked like she was about to say something, but stopped when someone called Uriel's name.
"Uriel?!" The voice yelled. I whipped around and growled.
The lady was young, and pretty, she irks me already.
"Why do you need Uriel?" I asked.
"I'm sorry to disturb you, but I need to speak with Uriel and his mate Ivy. It's urgent."
"I'm Ivy. What do you need?" I asked again. Uriel appeared from behind me and smiled. Why do people keep doing that?
"Denise! It's been so long!" He said. Uriel gave 'Denise' a huge hug; did I miss something?
"Ivy, this is Denise. She's John's hybrid mate who gives us information about her coven when needed. I guess you're here to give us information?" Uriel asked. So she has a mate. Whew! I was worried for nothing.
"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important. Jacobi's house is destroyed, and he's on the hunt for Ivy. I didn't say where your pack was and he doesn't remember, but I needed to warn you. Where is John?" She finally asked.
"At his office as usual. Thank you for this information." Uriel said. As Denise left, I sighed.
"We'll never have a normal life." I said miserably.
"That's not true. We can have one, starting today. Do you want to go on a date with me Mrs. Ivy Jackson?" I laughed at this.
"Mrs. Ivy Jackson? When did we get married?" I asked.
"Been babe." Uriel smirked.
I laughed again, then I nodded. This just might be what we need.
"Sure Uriel. I'll go on a date with you. Just let me get ready ok?"
"Take your time luna." Uriel said lovingly.
I walked away thinking about what to wear. I need help... I need Ashley!
_________________________