Quattordici

*Ivy*
We had to wake up really early because Donald said that the place we were going too would take hours to get too. I wonder where we are going. Donald better not be trying to trap us!
"Have you heard from Uriel yet?" Ashton asked.
"No. No one from the pack has mind-linked me yet." Donald replied.
"I should've stayed. I should've helped him." Ashton mumbled. I think my hearing has improved because I was able to hear him.
"If you would've stayed and something happened to you, I would feel guilty for not staying." I said.
"But what about you and Uriel? He's your mate Ivy." Ashton said.
"He's my strong mate. He'll be ok. I know he will."
.
.
.
.
.
"We're here!" Donald yelled. It's 4:30 am and I'm so tired! How can Donald stay up this long! When my eyes started adjusting to the light, I saw we were at a small cottage.
"Who's house is this?" Ashton asked.
"Someone who helped me when I was younger. She's an old family friend." Donald said. We walked up the cobbled steps and Donald knocked on the door. A lady opened the door with a concerned expression.
"Donald, what has happened?" she asked.
"It's Ivy Lucinda. She's transforming." he said. Lucinda's face paled.
"Hurry before someone senses you." she said. She quickly ushered us in quickly and locked the door. Lucinda grabbed a bowl of red dust and sprinkled it at the doorstep.
"What's that going to do?" Ashton asked.
"It'll keep the vampires out and away from Ivy." Lucinda said. I walked towards the bowl and took a deep whif. I cringed and backed away.
"It burns." I said.
"It dulls the senses of a vampire for 24 hours. If they smelt you before, they can't now." Lucinda said while examining me. She touched my face and I felt a shock run through me.
"Si sta trasformando rapidamente Ivy. È necessario conoscere la storia della tua famiglia, è l'unico modo per sapere come sconfiggere Marissa." Lucinda said.
"What about them? I thought my grandmother was the only vampire." I said.
"You know Italian? How?" Ashton asked.
"It comes with the change. When a new vampires learns their heritage, they automatically learn to speak the language fluently. You guys should rest. We have a lot to talk about." Lucinda said as she disappeared into the kitchen. Ashton, Donald and Uriah went upstairs and I followed Lucinda into the kitchen.
"How do you know me?" I asked. Lucinda looked at me then looked away.
"I am much closer to you than you think." Lucinda said. I stared at her before walking out the kitchen. I wish people would give me answers instead of clues and hints. It'll make life much more easier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I REALIZED I NEVER TOLD YOU WHO DONALD WAS. DONALD IS TYLER POSEY. IF YOU KNOW HIM AND HOW HE LOOKS, GREAT! IF NOT, HE'S THE STAR OF TEEN WOLF. I'LL POST HIS PICTURE NEXT CHAPTER!