Undici

*Marissa aka Ivy's mom*
I was standing at the window watching the pack members work like the scum they are. I could care less about this pack. All they do is depend on Colten whenever they need saving. Which is dumb on their part because Colten is weak and spineless. He doesn't deserve the alpha title. Why am I talking so cruel about my mate? Colten is not my mate. He's just someone I married for power and a title. Ashely and Ashton are my kids but not Ivy. Confused? I'll explain:
My mate was killed years ago by a vampire I was having an affair with. The vampire wanted me for himself but I told him my mate was in the way. My mate is also the real father of Ashton and Ally. I did love my mate, but not as much as I love Jacobi -my vampire husband-. I pretended like it was a rogue incident and I left the pack with my kids, but I was being dumb and stumbled upon this packs territory. Colten was going to kill me, but I pleaded for him not to because of Ashley's and Ashton's sake. He agreed and allowed me to stay. Colten's real mate, Lucinda, was pregnant at the time with Ivy. She was weak and I knew that just by looking at her sickly figure, she wasn't going to last long. A few months later, she died giving birth to Ivy. Ashton and Ashley were only one at the time so they don't remember. Colten was so heartbroken, so I decided to comfort him. One thing led to another and I became his official luna. I felt like there was no need to tell the kids and I made Colten keep his mouth shut or else I would leave him (It worked by the way). I was still having my affair with Jacobi and years later, he turned me. So now, I'm a hybrid. I don't like Ivy not only because she's not my child, but that bitch is turning into a hybrid too. She's going to be powerful because her grandmother, Lucy, was powerful. I still don't know what made Lucinda so weak if she was a hybrids daughter. Point blank, I want Ivy's power, but the only way I can get it is by killing her. I need her to come back but I don't know where to look.
A knock came on the door and I saw Trey standing at the door.
"You have a visitor luna." he said.
"Send them up." I said. A few moments later, Jacobi walked in. I smiled and ran to him.
"Tu es si belle chérie aujourd'hui. Vous regardez presque assez bon à manger." Jacobi said while caressing my neck with his lips.
"I love it when you speak French." I said with a hint of thirstiness in my voice. He smirked and sat down in the big chair.
"Did you find le hybrid?" he asked. Jacobi wanted her power just as much as I did.
"Not yet, but maybe we can look at the closest pack to us. It's my old pack that you took me away from." I said.
"You mean Uriel's pack?" Jacobi asked. I nodded and smirked.
"Yep. We'll bring our best rogue fighters and you'll bring the coven. Tomorrow, we strike at Red Blood Pack."

SO DID ANYONE EXPECT THAT? CAUSE IF YOU DID I FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY. COMMENT ME FOR THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS:
1.) What chapter should the kids (Ivy, Ashley, and Ashton) find out that Marissa is not Colten's mate?
2.) Should I bring Lucinda, Ivy's biological mother, into the story?
3.) Do you guys think this is a good story?
LOL JK, THE LAST ONE IM LOOKING FOR VOTES BUT SERIOUSLY, ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW BEFORE AT LEAST CHAPTER 15. THANK YOU GUYS! B)