Tredici

*Ivy*
This morning when I woke up, all I saw was wolves running around the pack house. They were throwing clothes into a suitcase that looked like mines and Uriah's.
"What's going on?" I asked Donald.
"Alpha wants us to pack you and Uriah's clothes in case something happens today. That way you can easily get out of harms way." Donald said. Of course it was Uriel's plan, and more than likely, Ashton agreed to it for Uriah's sake.
"Where is he?" I asked. Donald shook his head and crossed his arms.
"Can't tell you. Alpha commanded to stay silent." Donald said.
"Why?"
"Because he knew you would try to follow him. You're not allowed to leave this house unless alpha says so." Donald finished. I groaned and stomped to the kitchen.
"Why would he let a bunch of guards that hate me babysit me?" I asked while looking for some milk. I was kinda in the mood for cereal.
"I don't hate you luna. I like the fact that you're becoming something else. It'll give you more edge." Donald said.
"Really? Thanks Donald." I said. I eventually found the milk and poured me and Uriah a bowl of cereal.
"Want some?" I asked while gesturing towards the coco puffs.
"No thanks luna. I ate before I came here." he said. I heard a small yawn and turned to see Uriah standing there.
"Morning! I made you some cereal." I said while passing her the bowl.
"Thanks Ivy. Where's Uriel?" Uriah asked.
"Donald won't tell me." I said while giving him a poker face. Donald laughed and stuck his tongue out at me.
"I'm not telling you luna. Or you Uriah." he said. I rolled my eyes and decided to look at tv in the living room. Uriah walked in and sat next to me.
"What should we watch?" she asked me. I thought about it for a moment until I got an idea.
"How about oujii?" I asked with a smirk.
"Sure." Uriah smirked back.

"Wake up luna!" someone yelled. I shrieked and so did Uriah. So maybe watching oujii was a bad idea. I looked around hysterically. I saw Donald frantically grabbing the bags he packed earlier and throwing them to another warrior wolf.
"What's going on?" Uriah asked sleepily.
"Rogues and vampires. They're looking for you." Uriel said as he grabbed me and Ashton grabbed Uriah.
"Is my mother behind this?" I asked with a pissed off tone. I knew something bad would happen today!
"Yeah. I saw her and some pale guy walking around. He kinda looks like a fairy." Ashton said. I would laugh at this but I'm to busy worrying about my packs safety.
"Are the woman and children ok?" I asked. I felt like I was in luna mode.
"They're fine. We need to evacuate you two." Ashton said. We all ran outside to a black car. Donald hopped in the driver seat and Uriah and I got in.
"Ashton, you go with them. I'll stay here." Uriel said.
"What? No way you're coming too!" I yelled.
"I can't. I have to stay here with my pack. They need me Ivy." Uriel said while holding my cheek. I started crying and holding on to him.
"Promise me you'll be alive when I get back." I said.
"I promise. Now go!" Uriel said. I pecked him on the cheek and hopped in the car. When I turned to look at the back window, I saw Uriel shift and run back to the fight.
"Maybe I should stay." Ashton said.
"No! We need you. I'm not leaving you again." I said. We stayed silent for the rest of the ride. A few hours later, we stopped at a hotel.
"We'll stay here for the night. I'll keep watch. Don't worry luna, you're safe." Donald said.
I nodded and I fell asleep.