"this is your goodbye,"

months down the road, he regretted his own actions towards her and apologised profusely. he wanted to win her heart. he felt like she was the one. it felt like the world revolved around her. there's nothing he could do without her by his side.

"i like you,"

"be my girlfriend?"

"no. it's too early. i don't think you're ready, so am i,"

"i'm sorry,"

"no, don't. we can still be friends,"

"alright,"

the priceless smile on his face warmed her heart. she liked him too. she just wasn't ready to start over entirely with him, not after what happened. she no longer resented him, but she wants to take things slow.

"will you be fine alone?"

"come on, it's not my first time driving,"

"stay safe. call me if there's anything,"

"you sound like i'm gonna be away from you,"

he pulled her into his arms, "you not being by my side is already considered away from me. i'll promise i'll take care of you. i'll wait for you. i hope you'll forget the old me. just remember the good memories of me. don't leave me alone, okay,"

"h..hey, i'll be fine. don't worry about me," she wrapped her arms around his waist and stayed for a good three minutes.

"i'll go now,"

"call me when you're back,"

he ushered her to her car, and waved her goodbye. little did they know that it was actually the last time they'll meet before the tragedy.

her heart began racing at the thought of him. she was scared of commitment, but want to spend her life with him. she wanted a normal life, and she wants him to be part of it.

the thought of it made her smile. the thought of it made her happy, genuinely happy.

but, her happiness wasn't able to sustain.

at the small street, a painfully familiar red car halted in front of her. she put the car to a sudden brake. the lady figure got out of the car, so did she. they were now face-to-face, due to boy they both liked.

"it's because of you, he left me!"

"i was telling him the truth. i didn't want to hurt him,"

"you were just full of yourself. you wanted him to yourself. you're obsessed,"

"really, was i?"

she proceeded back to her car and grabbed a brown envelope and threw it right in front of the girl's face.

"pictures, what else do you want? recordings? i have that too. or perhaps you want video footages? i have it prepared as well,"

the other girl was fuming with intense anger, and punched her to the ground and kick her stomach.

"enough is enough. there's nothing you can do now,"

as if she staged this, the girl dragged her back to the girl's own blue car before running back to her.

"this is your goodbye, jung jiwoo,"

she ran over the other car, purposely injuring the already physically injured girl, before fleeing the scene hurriedly.

she let out a soft cry for help. she was trapped in the car. no one could hear her.

"j..jaehyun.. he..lp.. m..m.." she lost her consciousness, before being able to say her last wishes properly. she thought she was gonna die there, at that moment. she thought it was the end of her.