Lebronce [Explicit]

*Requested by @jayonce4408 *
Bey's POV

Mmmm damn girl, Lebron just does some thing to me ugh

Mmmm damn girl, Lebron just does some thing to me ugh. After he walked away from talking to Jay and I, I had try and not look at his gigantic dick. I ain't ever seen it but I know damn well it may be bigger than Jays. I think Jay sensed me flirting with Lebron. I turned my head and couldn't look at Jay. He was wiping his sweaty ass hands on his knees and I could hear his heart in his throat, worried he's losing me to Lebron after the "elevator" incident. And damn well I should cheat on his ass. Throughout the game, Jay and I haven't spoken much. I'm still mad at him even though it's 2 weeks after the elevator incident. I don't even know why I'm here wit him. During the game, I haven't taken my eyes off Lebron. I look down and see lil wet stain on my pants. Fuck, I'm wet. Jay touches me and I flinch.
Jay: you alright baby?
Bey: mhm.
I see Lebron staring at me hard until the ball hits him right in the face. He fell to the ground in pain.
Announcer: OH NO!! LOOKS LIKE BEYONCES LOOKS CAN KILL! LEBRON KNOCKED DOWN AFTER STARING AT BEYONCÉ FOLKS!!
Lebron: ow! My fuckin face!
Oh my poor baby! I still wanna sit on it tho. It's time for halftime anyways. They take him back to the locker rooms. I peep Curry and ugh fuck. All these players so hot! Why oh why did I pick an ugly ass husband but a beautiful daughter. I wanna go and see him. Check to see if he's ok. I get up but Jay grabs my hand.
Jay: aye, Wyg?
Bey: to talk to Curry and his wife. I wanna ask how the kids are doin.
Jay: ok, imma talk to Irving.
We went our separate ways.
Julius: aye Bey. I'm co-
Bey: nonono, it's ok. Can you keep a secret please?
Julius: ofc
Bey: imma go talk to Lebron. Can you please please distract Jay until halftime is over?
Julius: yes my queen. And yes I saw you staring. Go and get em girl*winks*
I giggle and nudge him. I slide my way into the locker rooms and see the guys in there just sitting on their phones and looking at the tv screens all around watching the halftime. They all face me. I see Lebron with an ice pack on his face.
Bey: omg I'm so sorry y'all, I just wanted to check on Lebron
Lebron: yo homies, can y'all give us a sec?
They all giggled smirked and left into the other locker room. I feel my panties soaking wet. I can't resist it anymore. I've gotta fuck him rn. Tear my pussy up. I sit down infront of him.
Bey: hey, you ok? Lemme ho-
He kissed me and threw the ice pack. We start getting heated. I feel his arm on mine.
Bey: can you move your arm?
Lebron: *smirks* that's not my arm.
Ohhh shitt. He takes off my shirt and he takes off his. He lays me down and unbuttons my jeans and pull them right off. My panties drenched.
Lebron: fuck. You this wet for me baby?
I unhook my bra. His eyes popped out of his head.
Bey: if I waited any longer, I was gonna start fingering my self infront of everybody. Make me cheating ass husband jealous. You had him nervous af.
Lebron: *smirks* that was my plan. But ya know what would make my face feel better?
I lean back up and put my face close to his.
Bey: how baby?
Lebron: if you sat on it!
He lifts me up and I laugh. He lays on the soft hard wooden bench and he raises me up and places me over his face. Oh shit. He slams my pussy right on his mouth.
Bey: FUUUUCKKKK LEBROONN
His head game is waaayyyy better than Jays! Fuck his tongue. I grind my pussy on his tongue. I feel this tingling feeling and I'm so in euphoria and feel my self let go and squirt. My pussy juices flying everywhere into his mouth.
Lebron: yea gimme them juices *slurps*
Bey: FUUUCCKK DADDY!!mmm GOD LEBRON!!
I orgasm and cum. I take a breath and I can't even stand back up. I lay my body on his. I look up and see his face covered soaking wet in my juices. I lick all over his face.
Bey:*giving him hickeys* I'm sorry baby. You just made me feel so good
Lebron: you seemed like you thought my head game was ok
Bey: more than that. Imma give you some head. I pul his shorts completely off leaving him butt naked. HIS FUCKING DICK IS HUGE!!! I start sucking the life out of him and get on my knees as he's laying flat down. I slobber all over it.
Lebron: FUCK BEY! FUCK!!
He's really hard now. I feel it throbbing in my hand and I stare into his eyes. It's pulsing in my hand and he's trying to catch his breath. I can tell he needs to nut. I suck on his balls.
Lebron: Bey, just to mmmm warm you *out of breath* my amt of nut is hard to swallow. I shoot a lot.
Bey: imma big girl. I can take it.
I put my mouth all the way down on it and he screams as he busts all in my mouth and throat. Shit he does have a big load. His eyes shot open once we finished. I swallow the last drop and open my mouth to show him.
Lebron: omg. You a freak!
Bey: ahahah.
I get up and sit on his large penis, taking it all in. I start riding the life outta him. He thrusts his hips up pounding me. His big bouncy juicy balls slapping my pussy. He suddenly stops.
Lebron: wait! Bey! We need a co-
Bey: oh no we don't. I've been dreaming of this night for a long ass time. I've take the pill every time cause I just always wanted to have sex with you. Fuck, I wouldn't have even minded if I was pregnant with your babies. Your hot and single. If I was, would you take me?
Lebron: fuck. I've always wanted you. You're the only one I wanna smash and marry.
I kiss him.
Bey: I love you. Fuck Jay. I have feelings for you. Idc. We've spent time together. Blue adores you. Just fuckin ugh.
Lebron: I love you too Beyoncé. For years, spending time, I always loved you. But you-
Bey: we're in the midst of getting a divorce. It's over between him and I. I see a future with you. Ugh. Daddy. *riding faster*
He slaps my ass. We're so in the moment rn. He pushes me off and gets me on all fours. He slaps my ass so fuckin hard. I love it. He givers over me and fucks me from behind. Super hard. For minutes he tears my pussy against the lockers, on the couch here that they sit on. He's fucking me from the side on the couch and I feel him bout to bust. I look up and I cum all over his dick. I orgasm hard and he releases his seeds deep into my pussy. Shit, I feel it in my stomach. He dips his head into my neck as he's releasing
Bey: that's it baby, bust it up all in my pussy. Yea baby
We both try catching our breaths. Best sex I've ever had in my lifetime. He raises up and slowly pulls out watching his load ooze out my pussy like a river.
Lebron: omg. I'm so sorry Beyoncé.
Bey: why? I wanted you to cum in me.
We stand up but I almost fall down until he helps me walk. We put our clothes back on.
Bey: omg. What are the guys gonna say when they see the cum on the couch?!
He wipes it off with one of the guys towels. We laugh. We make out and then hear the guys about to come back into the locker rooms.
Lebron: can I call you later?
Bey: ofc. I'm serious abt us tho. What do you think?
Lebron: I'm so madly in love with you. But Jay-
Bey: fuck him. He can suck your big ass balls if he wants. Blue and I would love to have you in our lives.
We talk some more and I head out walking weird cause he smashed my fuckin organs up. I meet up with Jay at our seats. We sit down and I get a text. Lebron💦👅: Look at the jumbo screen when they interview. Imma give you a shout out and something else😉
Oh fuck my pussy bitch. I look up to see Lebron walk out with a smirk and get interviewed.
Announcer: Lebron, who do you loom forward to seeing other than your fans when you come to your games.
Lebron: for sure Beyoncé and Jay Z.

The whole crowd hoorayed for us

The whole crowd hoorayed for us. But I noticed Lebron flash. He does it again and this time I pay attention

 He does it again and this time I pay attention

Oh fuck. He looks back at me and winks. I bite my lip and blow him a kiss. Jay is on his phone not noticing. Imma fuck this man every night if I have to.
Lebronce