Cat's Dangerous Pregnancy

Violette and Edward laid beside one another kissing

Violette and Edward laid beside one another kissing. Jackson and Emmalie were playing with Emmett and Jasper. Rosalie watched them as she stayed by Cat's side. "You know this baby is dangerous for Cat." Edward tells her.

"I know, but she wants this baby so I'm going to be on her side."  Violette tells him. "Noah has to think fast and turn her."

"I think he will." Edward tells her. "He can't live without her." Violette nodded as Edward kissed her head. "Get some rest." She nodded as she curled up to Edward making him laugh.
~~~
Hours later, Jacob has announced the news about Sam loosing the element of surprise. Violette stayed beside Cat who was growing weaker and weaker. "Please try something for me." Violette asked.

"Violette, I can't." Cat tells her. Violette sighed sadly till Edward looked at Jacob.

"Jacob maybe right."

"It was a thought."

"What?"

"What did you crave with Jackson and Emmalie?" Jacob asked her.

"Animal blood."

"Maybe this pregnancy wants something to sank its fangs into." Jacob said.

"It won't drink animal blood." Noah said. Violette stood up and sped off towards the bathroom. Edward sighed and looked at them.

"The thought of human blood makes her sick. Her pregnancy is like the Ey all nodded as Edward ran off to help her. "Hey, it's okay?"

"I know." Violette tells him. "I wonder how long till the baby is born for her."

"We all wonder, but Noah seems to be coming around." Edward tells her making her smile. "I love you and our children." Violette looked at the two figures and smiled at them. "They are one of the most amazing gifts and so is this one."

"I love you."

"I love you too."
~~~
Cat sat talking to Charlie on the phone as she kissed him. She was shocked that Bella called him. Cat still believes that Bella still hates her and Violette for the life they got now. Violette was on the other couch sleeping as Cat was deep in thought. "Cat?" She looked to see Noah. "I'm sorry for living you alone in this..."

"Marriage?" Noah nodded. "Noah, I know your worried, but once this baby is born you can turn me."

"The one thing I didn't want to do."

"Noah." She grabbed his hand. "You know I never brought it up especially after how much Bella aggravated you, but I love you and I would want to spend my forever with you." Noah smiled as he wiped her eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you."