Sad Day & Will You?

It's been months since Edward left the coven to stay with Violette

It's been months since Edward left the coven to stay with Violette. Noah didn't like the fact that he stayed behind for Violette. Edward heard his phone ringing and answered it. "Hello?" Edward was shocked to hear from Alice.

"Edward, I'm on my way to Forks, Bella jumped as Violette was in a car accident." Edward froze. He couldn't think. He just hung up and left. He had to make sure Violette was alive. On his way to Violette's, his mind was filled with nothing but his beloved mate.
~~~
Violette walked through the door and called out for her mom. "Mom! I'm home." Cat was behind her as the two walked into her house. Violette became worried as she didn't hear her bubbling mother's laugh. She walked in to see her laying on the couch. Pale. "Mom!"

"Violette, we need to call 911." Cat tells her. Violette looked through her tears eyes and nodded. Cat ran and called 911 as she heard Violette break down over her mother.

Edward heard crying and ran in think that Lily learned her daughter had just died, but he saw Cat on the phone. She pointed to the living room and he ran in their and saw Violette clutching onto her mother crying. "Please wake up." She said crying.

"Violette?" She looked to the same familiar voice she has come to love. She looked at Edward and ran into his arms.

"She can't be gone."

"Baby, I know, but she has no heart beat." Edward said as he held Violette and watched the EMTs come in.

"Get her out of here." Edward nodded as him and Cat walked a broken Violette out. Jacob came running, but stopped. He saw Edward and glared. Edward looked up to see Jacob.

"I'll be right back." Violette nodded as he kissed her head. Edward walked to Jacob who was pissed.

"You just had to come back." Jacob stated.

"I never left."

"What?" Jacob asked confused.

"Every time Bella went to you, Violette was with me. She tried to distant herself from you because she knows your in love with her, but she doesn't return those feelings Jacob."

"She would have if you left and stayed away."

"That wouldn't happen Jacob." Violette said from behind Edward. Cat stood beside her. "I told you once before that my heart will always belong to one and that is Edward. I love you as a friend and nothing more." She walked up and grabbed Edward's hand. "Can we go now."

"Of course love." Edward looked back at Jacob who looked hurt, but he knew that he was going to fight for her love even if Violette doesn't love him like that. "She has done told you. So there's no point in trying to when her love."

Jacob didn't say nothing as Edward guide his mate back to his house. Cat stayed behind and looked at Jacob. "You May hate me because of the things Bella has said, but I'm not none of those things. I can tell you love Violette, but her heart will always be in Edward's hands. Just like him. Plus I know you have feelings for Bella too."

Jacob didn't say nothing, but left. Cat did the same and went home to see Alice.
~~~
Edward smiled as Violette calmed down. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"I have to tell you something about why I rushed into your house the way I did." Violette nodded wondering where this was going. "I got a call from Alice saying you was in a car accident. My undead heart felt like it stopped all over again. I grabbed all my things and left before I decided to go to the Volturi. When I arrived I heard crying. I went in to see Cat on the phone. She pointed into the leaving room and that's were I saw you." Violette started crying as she saw tears fill Edward's but knew he couldn't cry. "I felt like I was happy to see the woman I love." He got down on one knee and pulled a box out of his pocket.

"Edward?"

"I thought that I lost you and now I can't." Edward said as Violette let the tears roll down her face as Edward took her left hand. "I love you Violette. From the day we met to now. You are my are my world and make feel human. I thought I lost you, but here you are in front of me. Will you Violette Fluer Hale marry me."

"Yes

"Yes. A million times yes." She said through her tears as she kissed him. Edward stood up after sliding the ring on her finger. She stood up till she heard him mumble jump. Edward vamped speed to his room and open the door. He laid her down, but stopped.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." She said as they continued to kiss. That night was bliss for the mates as they completed the mating bond.