Violette Meets Catherine Swan

It's been two months since the Cullens left

It's been two months since the Cullens left. Edward stayed in Seattle so he would be with his mate as Noah on the other hand left. Bella was jealous over the blonde still being in a relationship with Edward, but it also made bella more depressed that Noah broke up with her because of an accident.

"Bella, since you refuse to go live with your mother, I asked Cat if she could move down here and she agreed." Charlie said.

"That's fine dad." She responded. Deep down she was ready to scream. The one person she can't stand is moving in with them. Bella went to her room as Charlie left to get Cat.
~~~
The next day, Violette went to school to see there is a new student. "Hi." She said. The brunette turned and smiled.

"Hi." She replied. "I'm Catherine Swan."

"Violette Hale and I didn't know Bella had a sister."

"Well she does. Bella hates me." She said.

"She's changed big time. She hasn't talked to me since she found out that me and Edward stayed together."  Violette said. The two girls walked around school together talking about anything. Bella noticed the two and became enraged. First, Edward stayed with Violette when Noah broke her heart, second, her sister was here, and finally, she's became close friends with Violette Hale.
~~~
"Let's hang out this weekend." Cat asked.

"Sure, plus there is someone that I want you to meet, but..." she trailed off to make sure no one was watching them or listening. Violette leaned in to whisper in Cat's ear. "Your going to meet Edward."

"I can't wait." She said in a whisper. Cat knows how much Violette loves Edward and decided to threaten him if he ever thought of hurting her new best friend. She also knows that Edward loves Violette since he stayed in Seattle just for her, but is homeschooling online.

"Hey you want to come over to my place?" Violette asked.

"I can't. I promised dad that I will spend time with him."

"That's fine we still have the weekend."

"Okay. See you later Violette."

"You too Cat."
~~~
Violette was on the phone with Edward till he appeared. "Hey." She said hugging him.

"Hey love."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too love." Edward said as he kissed her. She kissed him back as they walked to her bed. "I love you, my Violette."

"I love you too." She replied. "Always and forever."

"Always and forever, my Violette."

Meet Cat Swan

Noah's true mate

Noah's true mate