Noah's True Mate

It's been a week since Violette's mom died, Edward proposing, and the two made love

It's been a week since Violette's mom died, Edward proposing, and the two made love. Now she was sick. Everything she ate came back up. Edward was worried and called Cat. "Who did you call?" She asked.

"Cat." He responded. She nodded since she hasn't said anything to Bella since Cat moved. "What happened between you and Bella?"

"She hates her sister who I became friends with. Bella always sat at our old table dressed in comfy clothes cause she was depressed, but something kept telling me she was putting on a show." Violette explains. Edward nodded and kissed her.

"Noah said the didn't approve of his and Bella's relationship. Marcus told them that Bella is not Noah's mate nothing more than just a bloodsinger." Edward explained. Violette nodded.
~~~
Violette went sleep over an hour ago. Cat walked in and smiled. Cat focused on her best friend and gasped. Cat realized what was wrong with her friend. "She's pregnant."

Edward vamped over and heard the heartbeat. "How is that possible?" He asked. Cat shrugged and came to a conclusion.

"Maybe a vampire male can impregnate a female human, but that human can have a gift where she can have children." Edward looked at his friend. She shrugged. "Just a suggestion."
~~~
Noah walked into the Cullen house after dropping Bella off and smelt the familiar scent he smelt at the Swan residence. He followed the scent to see a beautiful girl talking to Edward. "Just a suggestion." He heard.

"What is?"

"Violette is pregnant." Edward told his brother. "Cat this is my brother Noah. Noah this is Bella's sister Cat."

"She never said she had a sister." Noah said confused.

"They don't get along." Noah nodded and heard an extra heartbeat.

"She is pregnant." Edward nodded. Noah looked back at Cat surprised that he finally met his true mate.
~~~
"Where's Cat?" She asked Edward once she woke up.

"Talking to Noah. She's his true mate." Violette was shocked. Before she could say anything Alice came running in.

"Violette, I can't see your future. Why?"

"I'm pregnant."

"How?" The two mates shrugged as the were wondering the same thing. Rosalie heard that her niece was pregnant and vamped up to her.

"Everything will be explained. Carlisle called Eleazar to see what her gifts are." Rosalie told them as she hugged her niece. Edward walked over and kissed her head. The other Cullens and Cat walked over worried for Violette Fluer Hale.

"Since we're waiting. Let's talk about weddings." Alice said as she showed the magazine to Violette who just laughed. Noah held his true mate to his side as they watched a pregnant and confused Violette and a confused Edward.

 Noah held his true mate to his side as they watched a pregnant and confused Violette and a confused Edward