Coffee Shop au Pt. 1

Coffee shop AU

Peter works at a cute little Cafe after school with MJ and sometimes on the weekends.

Harley interns for Stark but wants to find a place where he can just chill out without the hectic dad/ family.

Peters POV takes place in November and Harleys is in December.

Oops ;)

Also sorry for the lack of content this whole thing is making me really depressed and I feel like everything I write is shit. I know this isn't my best work but hopefully publishing something will motivate me again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter POV

"Ready to head to work MJ?"

"Yeah just give me a sec," she said, closing her locker and rummaging around in her bag.

"It's so cool that you guys have jobs," Ned said, leaning against the locker next to MJ's.

"Well it's fun for MJ, she's the manger," I fake pout and stick my tongue out at her.

"The only reason I'm the manger is because, I don't lose things," she pointed out.

"Fair but you didn't have to call me out like that,"

"Guys, I'm  gonna miss my subway," Ned said, dragging me towards the school doors.

"Ok ok," MJ said, jogging to catch up "we're going,"

~Time Skip~

The shift was slow, as usual. I'm a barista, I had a knack for doing the latte art so they stuck me here. It was really useful for helping out Aunt May and Spiderman costs, plus it was a great stress reliever.

"Pete can you take the register for a sec?" MJ asked, their wasn't really anyone at the register, so I nodded. She took off her apron and went into the back. I continue to clean off my supplies until I hear the bell on the door ring.

"Hi how may I help.....you?....." I trail off at the end.

Why? I hear you asking through the 4th wall.

Because possibly one of the most attractive people I have ever seen was standing opposite to me. He had shaggy blond hair but wow, he wore it so freaking well, and his eyes just. Wow. His whole face was just perfect.

"I'd just like a latte darlin'," he paused, he gave me a look that sent shivers down my spin before leaning slightly closer, "Unless you're on the menu,"

Oh fuck me. Not only does he have an accent but he's also hell smooth.

"I-I umm- uhh- dont think?- Um- will that latte be all for you?" I mentally kick myself for stuttering. I was already a blushing mess, I don't need stuttering on top of that.

"Hmm, I'd take a chicken panini if it doesn't cause ya too much trouble," he said.

"N-not at all, I'll get those right out to you," I say, turning to go into the kitchen.

"You gonna charge me sweetheart?" He asked.

I spring back around and face palmed.

"Yes. Money. Lord I'm so dumb," I laugh to myself as I punch in his order, "The total is $15.75,"

"Keep the change," he said, handing me a twenty.

"Oh no I....," I looked down while putting the twenty in the register and when I looked back up he had sat down at a table. Pulling out a computer bag and opening his laptop.

"Peter, I get that you think he's hot but he did place an order," MJ suddenly reappearing behind me.

"Yeah, I'll get on that,"