Just an autograph

Be the nubby horned troll who is currently getting a call:

You close your laptop. Disappointed, as the music from your favorite band comes to a halt. The relaxing voice of the main singer still ringing in your ears. Each note playing in your mind as if the music is still playing. You know the lyrics and melody of every song. The hand movements the main singer does on his bass guitar. You love that band. It's really popular and all the talk, so you try to avoid it. You're the type to stay in the shadows. Popularity isn't a bad thing, you're just used to being left out. You answer your phone.

"HEY, KANAYA. WHAT'S UP."

"You Know Fully Well, What Is Up Bub."

"UHH NO. I DON'T"

"You Didn't Hear That The Tour Bus Of Strilondes Crashed?!?!"

"... WHAT...?!?!"

"They're Alive, Don't Worry. They Just Crashed In Our State!! But!!! They Decided That They Would Come To Our City And Give Out Autographs!!! Just To Make It Even Better! They're Giving A Special Fan, Back Stage Passes To Their Next Concert As An Easter Gift!!!"

"THAT SOUNDS STUPID. WHY SHOULD I CARE?!?!"

"C'mon Karkat, We All Know You Love This Band."

"NO I DON'T."

"I'm Still Taking You To Get An Autograph With Me."

"WHA-?! UGHHHHHHH FINE!!! FINE. FINE. FINE."

"Good. Meet Me At Nepetas Maid Café As Soon As Possible. We're Helping Her On Her Shift. She's Coming too."

Kanaya hangs up on you. In your head. You're really excited. God what should you wear?! You scan your room for something decent. It's spring what decent clothing could anyone possible wear?? Fuck but you're helping Nepeta... And we all know how that goes. It's a maid cafe. Todays theme is Easter. No. No! You're not letting her ruin this for you. She can't persuade you. She's mute. You just have to ignore her... noooooo. That's fucking rude as hell. Fuck it. I'm bringing my own change of clothes. I don't wanna wear bunny ears all day. The day I do is the day I die. Besides I never really liked the holiday anyway. 

(These are gonna be a short first few chapters. Sorry.)