Chapter 7

Chapter 7:
Mum?

Lilian and Draco, had promised Hagrid that they would help set up the Halloween decorations for his hut, after classes. Draco had also been curious as to why Hagrid was sent to collect something from a vault at Gringotts by Dumbledore, on the same day Severus had brought Lilian for supplies. Adding to his curiosity was the off limits floor in the castle... why would a school have something off limits within itself.

Lilian continuously told Draco that asking all of those questions would only get him into trouble. Although she secretly had the same curiosity's.

Lilian had also noticed Pansy was getting strangely inquisitive with her. She asked her questions that often tripped Lilian up, and Draco just seemed to get increasingly suspicious that Pansy was onto them.

It was lunch and Lilian ate an entire apple well watching Draco interact with the Slytherin.

"-snake tamer-"

"-he has a leash on them."

"-he just speaks and they listen-"

"They act like he's their mother."

"Of lord-"

Lilian heard the whispers and smirked with slight satisfaction at their rumors. Draco soon noticed her smirk but opted to ignore, as he considers himself a smart boy.

You see Lilian was growing into an intriguing person of sorts the longer she pranced through Hogwarts halls. One moment she is your mother kind, patient, yet still dignified and disciplined, with such discipline she teaches among her house mates. The next you see a boy spending almost every waking moment in a book or roaming the castle. Both of these sides, in Draco's, un-useful, opinion, seemed rather feminine. However, having grown up with a mother and Pansy, Draco's "wisdom" is not completely misplaced in avoiding a woman with a certain look. Lilian seemed to always be sporting said look, so he opted not to bring up the matter again.

~:~:~:~:~

When their free period arrived the two quickly departed for Hagrid's hut. 

During their time "assisting", if we can call it that... Draco spewed never endless questions on rapid fire at Hagrid, confusing him more than anything else, well "Harry" attempted to silence his pestering, however without much effort, wanting answers as well...

When they returned to class, Potions, Draco remained lost in thought well Lilian continued the potion assigned, and spoke with Pansy.

"What did your muggles do for your birthday?" Pansy asked, although some in the class found the phrasing of her question offensive Lillian only found it humoring.

"Nothing much." Lillian said, having adapted to short answers when questions revolve around her home life.

"Really, I mean your Harry Potter, I would think you'd do a lot..." She's baiting me.

"Why would they they're muggles, they don't really know anything." Lilian said with a shrug.

"Hmm. I guess your right. But if you wanted to hide your gender you should probably cloak the bathrooms before doing your beauty routine..."

Lilian froze.