Chapter 6

Chapter 6:
Quidditch.

       It's been a week sense Fred and Gorge had figured it out and Lilian had soon realized how it was both safer and funnier with them in her loop. They would have been a pain in the arse had they been enemies and she quite liked their sibling banter, though they did have an annoying habit of giving her a new nickname ever day, it aggravated her to no end, and Draco found it hilarious.

      Lilian had also been developing large headaches resulting in her, extreme pain. Though she still didn't eat that of what she should she was getting better and slept two full nights that week.

      Today was broom stick lessons, and Draco had been talking with Lilian of it sense it was owled. She, though reluctantly, agreed to accompany him.

      As the lesson began she wasn't exactly sure of how it had happened, however a rather odd boy from Gryffindor, Lilian believed to be Neville Longbottom,  had broken his wrist and fallen off his broom. Draco had taken a ball off the ground and as his father is a Malfoy, so is he and they have to much pride and arrogance when put on spot.

       "Longbottom dropped his grans gift, I'm sure he wouldn't mind having to hunt for it." Draco said tossing the ball in the air about to catch it only to have it swiped before it hit his hand. Lilian had gotten on her broom and sped past him so quickly he didn't even hear her.

       "Draco." She said dismounting and sending him a disapproving glare. "I'm going to return this to Mr. Longbottom. Slitherin," Lilian looked at her house mates. "Unless you wish us to loose the house cup, don't touch and thing till I get back or I swear Snape will be on your arses."

      The Slytherin nodded mutely having learned the day after Harry had arrived that she 'he' was their next Slytherin Prince and it wasn't smart to disobey.

      Lilian walked briskly through the halls when Marcus Flint grabbed her elbow. "I'm going to talk to Professor Snape, but you're joining the Slytherin quidditch team." Then he let go of her and hurried towards the Slytherin dorms. Lilian stood their a moment completely perplexed, before remembering where she was headed.

      Lilian made it to Madam Pomfrey and returned the ball to Neville and made it back to the the quidditch field to finish the lesson.

~:~:~:~:~

Draco and Lilian walked briskly towards the last set of armor on the second floor and into an empty charms classroom, where she had asked the twins to meet.

      A moment later the twins had arrived.

      "What-" Fred.

      "Did-" George, Lilian has no clue how she knows.

      "Ye-"

      "Need-"

      "Sushi." The new nickname had come once they had discovered her love for the food she'd only tried the night before, it wasn't the worst thing to be called.

      "Lilian was just informed by Professor Snape that she will be replacing this years Slytherin Seeker." Draco said. Lilian gave him a half hearted glare.

      "BLOODY-" George.

      "MERLIN!" Fred.

~:~:~:~:~

      "I'm bored." Lilian stated looking over at Draco focused on his work.

      "Can't help you." Draco stated not looking up.

      "Want to go exploring?" Lilian asked.

      Draco raised one of his eyebrows as he looked up, she had won the second their eyes met.

      They raised through the when Lilian stopped seeing to second year Slytherin being cornered by two Gryffindor. Lilian calmly walked over and stood between them.

      "What is your names?" Lilian asked, her memory was perfect, all she wanted was a name.

      "Preston Gallows."

      "Aric Salzig." Both boys had no idea why they told her this.

      "Good, now your not going to bother my snakes again, unless, of course, you wish me to stand wittiness to your sentence to Azkaban."

       Both Gryffindor door left and Slytherin thanked 'him'.

~:~:~:~:~

"You're acting like their mother Lilian!" Draco yelled in exasperation, throwing his hands in the air with a huff.

"Thank you. I mean I doubt Severus is helpful in that area." Lilian said with a mocking bow.

"This is not a joke Lilian. Your acting like girl everywhere you go. You'll be figured out if this continues." Draco said hinting desperately that he was serious.

"Draco, I'm not sure if you've heard but the the twins have informed me the the house have already named me Snake Mother. Besides so what their not going to believe that the, boy-who-lived was a girl from the beginning." Lilian reasoned Draco let out a huff and left the dorm.