Chapter 8

Picture of Gale
*Authors note: Hi everyone! Thank you so much for 1000 read and all of the votes and feedback. I appreciate it so much. The story will start picking up here soon and hopefully get more exciting with many more chapters. Hope you enjoy*

I walk into school, excited for the night to come. Ivan asked, well... told me, to go to his football game tonight and his house! This is the first time I've ever been invited to anybody's house just because. Except of course Rachel!

"Hey, hey! If it isn't my dude, Gale! What's up buddy?" Eric comes strutting over to me. I don't know why, but when someone calls me buddy, it makes my blood boil! I feel like I'm some little kid, incapable of carrying out the simplest of tasks. "Hi, Eric!" I force out. I shouldn't be THAT mad at him.

He leans on my locker, "You going to the game tonight?"

"Yeah. Ivan invited me to watch and then we're going to hang out. Are you going?" Why did I ask that? Of course he's going, he plays!

"Of course I'm going. Hey, don't be too wild with Ivan. We need him intact for the rest of the season," he wink at me and chuckles. I blush. Ivan doesn't even like me. I'm pretty sure he's having girls over tonight too. "I'm just messin' with ya!" He says with a cheeky smile.

I see Alex glaring at us from the end of the hallway. He runs his hands through his think blonde hair before walking over here.

"Oh my god! Hi Fagale!" He starts cracking up at his own joke. I see his brown eyes get glossy as he laughs harder and harder. It wasn't even that clever. Stupid jocks.

"Shut up Alex! Come on we have to get to class. See ya later Gale." Him and Alex walk off in the opposite direction as me. How can someone as nice as Eric, be friends with that asshole?

I start walking to class with all my books needed for the test today. I walk inside the room and everyone is there except Ivan. Who knows where he is. Rachel waves at me, wildly whipping her hand back and fourth. I giggle and mouth a "hi cutie" to her. She acts all flattered. I chuckle and sit down in my seat. The teacher hands out the test and I begin.

The questions are pretty easy to me. It's the human body assessment which I'm very fascinated by. I really want to go to medical school and hopefully become a surgeon some day.

I finish the test after 30 minutes with 15 minutes of class left. I get up, and take my test to the front.

Crap, I forgot my name. I grab a pencil and scribble it down before handing it in to the designated area. Rachel holds up 3 fingers in one hand and 1 finger on the other. 31. I forgot what the question was but I remember I chose C. I make a C with my hand and she smiles at me. I sit back down in my seat and dose off.

The sound of the bell blaring, jolts me awake!

"Oh my gosh, Gale! I'm so excited for the game tonight! Do you want to come with me a Shawn?"

"I'm sorry, Rachel. I totally would, but I'm going with Ivan tonight." She frowns at me. I have been spending a lot more time with Ivan rather than her in the past month. I'll have to make it up to her.

"Alright, maybe some other time..." she sighs and walks away. I see her take Shawns hand in the hallway and they walk off together.

***

The rest of the day seems to fly by. I walk to my locker and pack my bag up. I hear a loud "HAH!" Outside. It must be the football players about to run laps. Then I see that Alex is walking towards me. He is supposed to be at practice getting ready for the game.