Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

"You were my first kiss" I admit as we sit in the pouring rain on the fountain ledge.

"What? Are you serious?" Luke asks bewildered.

"Yeah. You're the only person I've ever actually kissed" I gave him a smile.

I'm trying to hid some of my past but technically he was the first guy I kissed.

"But I thought you weren't a virgin?"

I freeze in my place taking shallow breaths and I tense up. Luke turns to me worried.

"You can tell me anything you know. I'll be there through it all"

"I'm sorry but this is so terrible and so scarring that I don't want to share it"

He looked in thought for a second before looking at me with wide eyes.

"Y-you weren't r-raped were y-you?" He asks frightened for my answer.

A fresh tear escapes my eyes and I hang my head low and I squeeze my eyes shut not wanting to be in this situation.

"Oh my god." Luke gasped. "I'm so sorry"

I expect him to get up and leave me not wanting to be with me anymore but I feel 2 strong arms wrap around my body.

"I'm so sorry baby. That's terrible and you didn't deserve it. No one deserves something like that" Luke squeezed me tight.

"I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to know" I say not making eye contact.

"Hey" Luke whispers lifting my face up so I look at him in the eyes. "you have nothing to apologize for. You've done absolutely nothing wrong. You were just a victim of something you couldn't stop. Some douchebag took your innocence and you couldn't stop him. Do you honestly think that's your fault?"

I nod trying to break his eye contact but he makes sure he's looking me in the eye.

"Well it isn't. You didn't do anything to make something so terrible happen to you. Ok?"

I slowly nod and he cups my check.

"I thought you would leave me. If I told you" I whisper.

"I know you did. But I'm staying right here. I'll never leave you. I told I would fix you and guess what. You just told me you loved me. You said you couldn't say that about anyone again but look at you now. You're already so much better"

"Thank you" I gave him a small smile.

"I love you"

"I love you" I said before pressing my lips to his.

It's was a passionate kiss filled with butterflies and sparks and I smiled into the kiss the whole time.

As we pulled back he caressed my cheek making me lean into his hand craving his touch.

I sniffle and Luke looks at me than stands up pulling me up with him.

"Let's get going before you get sick. Sitting in the rain isn't a very good idea"

"True" I chuckled.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his house again.

I giggled as he spun me around as we reached his house. He smiled at me before opening the door.

His mum stood there with a stern look on her face and I get worried.

"Where were you two?! I was worried sick!"

"Sorry mum we were at the park" Luke said.

"Next time tell me please" she sighs.

She looks at me and chuckles because Luke still hasn't set me down.

"What are you two doing?" She laughed.

"Is it a crime to carry my girlfriend around?" He said putting emphasis on 'girlfriend'.

"It's quite strange but-" she paused eyes widening as she smiled. "your what?!?!"

"Mum I would like you to meet my girlfriend Danielle" he sets me down.

"Oh my god!" She smiled. "I knew something was going on with you two! You guys are so cute!" She gushed.

I chuckled with Luke and he wrapped his arm around my waist placing his chin on the top of my head.

His dad walks in smiling at us.

"Well well. What do we have here?"

"Just chilling with my two ladies" Luke smiles. "My mum and Girlfriend"

"Girlfriend?" His dad smirked.

"Yep" Luke grinned.

"Cause her parents aren't here I'm gonna give you the talk" his dad said fake sternly.

"Dad" Luke groaned.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. But you better treat her right"

"You better take care of her young man" his mums says sternly.

"I will" he smiled down at me. "cause I love her"

His parents eyes widen and I smile at him.

"I love you" I peck his lips.

"Aww" his mum says.

I chuckle and Luke does too.

"We're gonna go to my room and warm up" Luke grabbed my hand leading up the stairs.

We get there and Luke tosses me a blue button up shirt.

I strip from my clothing in the bathroom and dry off my wet body with a towel and then wrap the towel in my hair.

I change into different undergarments and I put on the blue button up. Since it's Luke's it's a little big.

I push the sleeves up to my elbows and the bottom of the shirt just barely covers my bum.

I take the towel from my hair and I leave my hair flowing past my shoulders.

I walk out of the bathroom and Luke's laying on the bed watching tv.

I lay down next to him and cuddle into his side as he wraps his arms around me.

"Boyband One Direction is in town this week" the gossip channel says gaining my attention. "Harry said he's visiting someone special. Who could it be?"

I shoot straight up my eyes wide looking at the screen.

Oh shit.