32 | Stars

A/N
Thank you @MOONSTXRSS for making the stunning new cover!

Also, you might be wondering what happened while Kaminari and Mina were watching Todoroki and you. So, we'll start this chapter off with a 'bonus' of what they got up to. Thank you all for reading :)

---

On this side of the wall, there were sinks as well, though the plates had been tidied away already. Kaminari's and Mina's grins only grew larger as they had a peek at Todoroki and you. As the sun hid behind the hills, stars began twinkling, but both of you focused on each other, paying no notice to Kaminari and Mina.

Mina gasped and placed her hand over Kaminari's mouth to muffle his laughs. She tried to push him out of the way to get a better look, but Kaminari stayed in his place. He fixed his gaze on both of you, unable to move as he saw Todoroki grow closer to you. "I can't believe my man Todoroki just asked (y/n) out. I should get a medal or something."

Both Kaminari and Mina took note of how Todoroki whispered something into your ear. Now that the blond thought about it, you never got so flustered by any of his compliments.

"Aw, shucks. I wonder what Todoroki said." Mina took a step back.

"Hey little mama lemme whisper something in your ear." Kaminari scratched his chin, not quite sure where he had heard that song before, nor how the rest of the lyrics went. "Bet, something along those lines."

"Anyways, keep quiet, Kaminari. We don't wanna ruin the moment."

"But I taught him to ask her to 'go out' in those exact words!" He put his palms up, letting Mina go in front of him so she could have a good look herself.

Mina punched the air. Seeing Todoroki kiss you delighted Mina, making her feel like a proud mum. "I wonder if that's their first time. They look, like, they're actually good at it. Not awkward at all."

"First time? What are they doing now?" Kaminari began swaying from side to side as his thoughts began to go south. He plopped down against the wall as he settled on a certain type of 'first'.

"First kiss, Kaminari! Their first kiss!" Mina whisper-shouted, grabbing Kaminari by his shoulders. But Kaminari was far gone while Mina tried to shake some sense into him, blood trickling down his nose as he stared into space.

---

"We'll pick up where we left off yesterday. Training starts now," Aizawa said. He narrowed his eyes scanning his various students as they scrambled to their respective positions.

[(y/n) (l/n) - Quirk: Vitality Transfer! She's bringing half-dead fish back to life, and then absorbing the life energy of trees in the forest! She's breaking past her limits in both ways!]

You kneeled on the ground and put your hands over the salmon you had caught a little while ago in the river. Your lips set in a grim line as you touched the slimy, loose scales while you poured your life energy into it. A droplet of sweat fell down your cheek as you whipped your head back to listen to The Pussycats introduction.

A shiver ran down your spine when the massive cat-man, Tiger, yelled out. "Dammit! All you kids with strength quirks, time for Tiger's boot camp!"

The forest darkened even though you and Midoriya were not far in at all. You eyed the dark green-haired boy by your side. "I-It's been a long time since I've talked to you," Midoriya managed to mumble as he frantically punched the air.

"Yeah, I guess we've both been quite busy, right?" You joined him, noticing how he seemed far more muscular than he was at the start of school. You looked down at your arms, acknowledging that you looked leaner, too. It still stunned you to see that Midoriya had improved so much in so little time, his dream of becoming the number one hero no longer a wild fantasy.