The Bible and the Vocal Cord

The part where Raelle quotes verses from the Bible seems to make sense in the whole show. It provides the idea that a governmen or a leader or a group of witches could be powerful but there is still oe higher form and source of power, God Himself. Though the show reveals the great power witches have, Raelle quoting verses of the bible as her incantation or spell or whatever we call it opens the idea that God is more powerful than any form of power present in the world. The words in the bible unlocks greater power and mystery when it is spoken.

Of all the body parts, the vocal cord was used as their weapon to draw magic and do tricks display different kinds of power. The vocal cord represents very clearly that everyone has the power and ability using the voice. Singing the right tune calls powerful magic. Therefore, restraining the vocal cord prevents the power to be released. Everyone has the power to change the world. By the power of our voices, when sang in the right tune, can draw greater effect in the society. No wonder there are leftists who are never afraid to challege the system, so that change must take place.

It encourages us to speak what’s in our mind and what’s in our hearts. The only way to be understood is to speak and communicate. It has been so long a battle that women are discriminated by their sexuality. Now is the time to prove the world that women are not as weak as they think. Women are great leaders. Women are great warriors.