The day we met.

(Y/n) p.o.v

As I stalked in the mist waiting for our next instructions from the weird mustache guy, I feel masculine arms draping over my shoulders. I look to see who it is, and it was Hisoka, of course it had to be him. I turn around, his arms moving down to my waist, tightening ever so slightly. And I hit him on the head a few times while yelling,

"Hisoka!! Get your grubby little clown arms off of me, or I will kill you!"

"If you keep looking at me like that, I might get turned on~."

After he said that, I panic a bit, cause if you get turned on that easily I'll start to think of you as a hormonal boy. Then I try to be a slithery snake and slide out but it's to no prevail, so I just slump on his arms sighing. I perk up when I was suddenly struck with an evil idea.

°°°°°°°°°°°°Earlier°°°°°°°°°°°°

After what felt like years of descending, I finally made it down at the bottom of the elevator. As i step out out I am greeted by this bean looking dude. He proceeds to hand me a pin and tells me to wear it at all times.

"Number 378 huh... I can also feel the people that's already here start to stare at me."

I look for a place to sit and eat a snack i brought with me. A corner near the entrance will let me see everything. Which was my logic to sitting where i sat. I was just about to start  eating a home made cookie when a guy with pins caught my eye.

"Huh that's a weird looking fella..."

As though it heard me, it cocks his head over to me. And I start looking around in confusion. And after it looked away, I tried eating my snack again when a fatty came up to me.

"Hey my name is Tonpa what's yours."

I got a bit ticked off because some people don't know how to give other people space, when they are trying to eat!

I put on a forced smile and said,"(Y/n)."

He hands me a drink and says,"The cookie would dry your mouth and we don't want that do we?"

To try to get him away faster I reply,"No we don't thank you."

I open the can and give it a sniff, and it smells off. Maybe it's gone old? Does it have poison? I shrug and have a big drink but don't swallow, instead I spit it on him.

In a swift motion I get up and with an icy glare i say," Don't ever make me try to waste my food. Or poison me for that matter. If you do i will end you."

And not even a second later I see a clown looking my, smirking.. So I just do this: 👉👈😗, and think,"Whoops must've let my bloodlust go crazy, I let it do that easily these days."

Though when I did, the elevator opened a three boys came walking out. They got their badge and Tonpa went straight to them. They accept a drink as soon as I was walking towards them, with my bag in tow. Out of nowhere the black haired kid just let it go right out of his mouth.

He asks Tonpa if it went bad because it tasted horrible then the other two boys spit theirs out. So he said sorry and left. The little group start looking around the place, and I feel like it's the right time to introduce myself.

"Excuse me," I say with a small smile,"My name is (Y/n)."

The shortest one there says," Hello! I'm Gon!"

The blonde joins in with the most calmest, sweetest, and kindest voice I have ever heard in my 21 years of living say,"Hi, I'm Kurapika, it's a pleasure to meet you."