Dorms

I made that pic so you can use it as a wallpaper or something idk :)

3rd person pov.

“So when do we start? And where are gonna stay?” Dabi asked. (sksksk) “You are going to start on monday (it's friday) so you will have some time to get situated! And for where you are going to stay we just installed dorms and you three have a whole floor to yourself! And you are allowed to decorate your dorm, no inappropriate things though.” Nezu said sterelny. “Is blood inappropriate?” Toga asked. “Is it real?” All might finally spoke up. “Hehehe mabey!” Toga giggled. “Oh my! I think that's very inappropriate!” All might commented. “You will be watched over 24/7 and will have to wear this around your neck.” Eraserhead pulled out three chokers, one pink, one blue, and one dark green. “Ahh I love it!” Toga yelled, grabbing it from him. ‘’I can vibe with it!” Eraser gave it to Izuku. “I hate it.” Dabi said, putting it around his neck. “Oof.” Deku replied. “You will have to wear them everyday. If you use your quirk without our permission it will send a shock in your neck. And if you pull on or try to remove it it will send a shock to your neck.” Eraser said. “Kinky!” Deku exclaimed, making the other villains laugh and making All Might choke on air. “What the fu- I mean just give me a list of stuff you need and i'll buy it.” Aizawa caught himself. “Okie!” 

Time skip to dorms (it's like 3:am and still on friday) 

Deku Pov. 

We all had to be quiet to make sure no one would wake up. To be honest I wanted to scream as loud as I could to wake everyone up. I need the surprise to be perfect. It would be perfect if you would let me out. Oh my god twisted I thought you were gone! Where have you been? I've been here just quite since you almost killed us! Hey it's not my fault I-  We are here.” Eraserhead said snapping me out of my thoughts. “If you need anything don't come talk to me.” Eraser said walking off.  “I like him, he is nice!”  Toga giggled going to her room. “Come to my dorm if anything happens ok?” Dabi said, looking at me.  ( No this is not a Dabi x Deku. They only have a younger older brother relationship. But if you want me to do a ship put one in the comments and i may do it ;]) ‘’Ok! See you in the morning!” I said unlocking the door. As soon as I stepped inside I fell to the ground slipping into my nightmare trance.
No, no, no, they always happen at the worst time. Please someone get me before this gets worse. ( when things are in this ‘..’ that means it is in his nightmare thingy oh and i forgot to tell you but when he has the dreams it's with the people he knows not the last victims people) ‘I woke up in the dark my arms changed to the wall.‘Out of the darkness I see my family, the L.O.V, on the ground I try to go to them but can't. All of a sudden a dark figure that i couldn see the face of started ripping them apart. Their blood curdling screams filled my head.  “No stop please! Stop hurting them! Hurt me not them! PLEASE!” I kept screaming but the black entity didn't listen. He kept ripping them up which made them keep screaming. I didn't care if I woke anyone up, it just all felt too real. It always got to me and I hated it. Please someone make it stop. 

3rd person pov. 

A horrifying scream rang throughout the dorms waking almost everyone up. Daabi jumped up and ran to Togas room. He banged on it and Toga opened it with a worried look on her face. “It's happening again let's go!” I whispered, dragging her to the deku door. The door was already opened so they ran in to see Deku on the floor screaming.  “Oh my baby Deku! Shh it's alright we are right here!” Toga coode while hugging Izuku on the ground. “Stop take me don't hurt them please! Please no stop it! STOP IT!” Deku yelled still in his trance. Dabi kneeled down and hugged both of the two. “Deku, it's ok! It will stop any second now.” Dabi whispered. (Yaw i'm listening to a depressing song and writing this and it kinda gets to me ;[  If you want to be sad with me then listen to Hey little girl by sophiemarie.b or you broke my heart again by Teqkoi. Yeah that right we can be depressed together.) Meanwhile all the girls and boys grouped up in the common room. “Who is that! They sound like they're dying!” Uraraka asked while yawning. “I think it's coming from the new floor! We should go check right?” Kirishima asked. Another blood curdling scream ran through the building. “I said let go of them! Just take me instead! I will kill you when I get out of these chains! Please they're all i have left! Kill me instead! Stop touching them. Wait please no! LET GO!” the mysterious voice yelled. A loud choked sob came from the new floor. “Oh my gosh are they ok?! Come one we need to help them kero kero!” Tsuyu yelled, running to the elevator. They all ran to the elevator and tried opening it but it was sealed tight. “It won't fucking open! This piece of shit!” Bakugo yelled, trying to blow it up. “Get out of the way problem children. Go back to your rooms and don't come out.” Aizawa said, coming out of nowhere. “Who is up there Aizawa-sensei?”  Iida asked. By now the screaming has stopped and it was dead quite. “No one ok go to your dorms now. Or do you all want detention?” Aizawa said in a threatening tone. They all went back to their dorms with one question in their mind. Who was up there?