Caught

Deku pov

"AH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I yelled running through the crowd, pushing people over. "I cant believe you actually did it Izu-kun!" my psychopath friend toga giggled. "Hey, what can I say, a bet is a bet and i ain't no pus- SHIT!" I tripped over someone's shoe and tumbled to the ground. "Real fucking smooth broccoli boy, c'mon they're catching up we gotta go!" my other friend, Dabi aka emo boy said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me along. We kept running through the crowd and away from the heros. As we were running we all saw the number ten and twelve heros, Ryuku and Gang Orca, in front of us by ten feet. "Over there we can go in the alleyway!" I said running into the alleyway. STOP YOU CRIMINALS!" the number one hero, All Might yelled. "Well so much for staying low key." I sighed. "Look there is a ladder at the end of the alleyway! We can climb up and escape!" Toga yelled running to the ladder. "Best fucking idea you had in a while Toga!" Dabi said while climbing up with her. Toga responded with a pout but kept climbing.

3rd person pov.

The leader of the group, deku, stayed behind to make sure both of his villainous friends made it safely to freedom. Little did they know that someone would be up there waiting for them. Once Toga got to the last step she was suddenly grabbed by someone. "AHH LET GO PEDO!" she yelled. She got out a knife from her villian outfit and the person in the hand letting her be released. She accidentally let go of the steps and fell onto Dabi which made him fall off the ladder onto Deku. "Get your fat asses off me godammit!" Deku yelled shoving them off him and getting up. They look up the ladder to see Eraserhead jump from the ladder. "Oh look Eraserbitch is here is here now we are screwed." Dabi retorted. The villains had been pushed into an alleyway and were now surrounded by heros. "Why are there so many heros just for us three?" Toga asked. "Cause we are part of the L. O. V. you dip shit!" Dabi answered. "Please shut the fuck up for just one fucking second once in your life! Jeez!" Deku yelled. The heros started walking to the three villains hesitantly. "It's all over now. Just give up and we wont have to fight." Gang Orca said getting closer. Deku went and walked next to Dabi and whispered something in his ear.

Deku pov.

"When I say go, blow fire in Eraserhead's direction and go hold onto Toga. I'm going to use my super strength and throw you two as far as I can. I'll figure out a way to escape, dont worry about me. Got it?" I whispered to him. He nodded in my direction and slowly went closer to Toga. Oh this is going to be fun, I thought.

All might pov.

"Welp, looks like we got caught boys. Mine as well just turn ourselves in and face the punishment." The youngest looking one said. Finally a smart criminal, haven't seen one of those in years. (All might is too gullible for his own good ○\\\○)  After this I can finally go home and get ready to teach school tomorrow. "GO!" the youngest looking one yelled. Then shot fire from his hand behind them. Why is he attacking from behind all the targets are in front of him.... oh no they're going after Eraserhead! "Hold on tight bitches!" the youngest looking one yelled. He then grabbed the other two criminals and swung them around letting fire spray everywhere. "I can't get a visual on them!" Eraser yelled. He then threw the other two criminals over the building somewhere else.  (YEET) "WEEEEEEE" the only girl one yelled. "DONT FUCK UP WHORE!" the oldest one yelled waving goodbye. Putting his friends before him huh, kid's got guts. "I'll go after those two you all handle him." Eraser said jumping from roof to roof.

Deku pov.

Just how I wanted it to be. Ohhh that was fun! Now let me take over so we can kill these pests!  (Pause I know this is confusing so let me explain. Deku has DID aka dissociative identity disorder aka split persona. Since this is quirk au deku and his other persona both have different quirks.....can't tell you their works yet tho ;]. Anywho back to the story my kids) "No this is my time to shine you shit bag!" I yelled outloud earning confused looks from the heros. But I haven't been out in so long longggg plzzzz. "I said no! You are too dangerous to be let out! Now shut up and let me do this for us!" I continued to yell out loud. "NOW IM GETTING MAD! I SAID LET ME OUT DEKU!"  The darker voice yelled out loud. No this cant be happening! Not now!

3rd person pov.

The heros all looked confused at the villan who kept yelling. He seemed to be yelling at himself? The young villains voice keeps going from a darker voice to a normal one. "I SAID STOP  GODDAMMIT! " the boy yelled in and out of the two voices. The litt lo e boy then proceeds to pull out a knife from his jacket! "Oi young villain you dont have to do that. Just come with us!" All might yelled getting closer. "DEKU STOP!" the darker voice pleaded. "Oh shut it we will be fine....I think. Oh well this world was shitty and treated me like garbage. I'm glad I'm leaving. Bye fuckers!" the villan yelled stabbing himself. "AH FUCK!" both of the voices yelled. "Wait kid no!" Gang orca yelled running over the the bleeding child.

Deku pov.

Black dots blur my vision and my legs start to go wobbly. Oh well mabey o will die. I dont care honestly but I hope my friends are ok. "Wait kid no!" someone yelled. I think that was Gang Orca. Pfft like you would care. My knees give out and I fall to the ground with a loud thud. DEKU? DEKU! 
YOU CANT DIE ON ME NOT TODAY BITCH! DEKUU! oh shut up you are giving me a headache. I let out shaky breaths and finally give up. Finally, peace.

1064 words! HEWOOO!! whew that was really hard But I'm glad I made it! I hope you liked it and if you have any questions or suggestions just ask away in the comments! See you in the next chapter my kids! PEACE!