chapter five

Hizashi grabs aizawa ass and holds him and cum then bites his neck. Then Hizashi had Aizawa get on his knee to clean up the mess they made on the bed and then after they were done Aizawa and Hizashi fall asleep.

Then next morning they got up for work and Hizashi makes coffee for Aizawa to deal with the students day because they had a trip for the whole day. Hizashi was waiting at home for Aizawa to get home to have fun again without the kids be at the house.

When the trip was over Aizawa got home and got his eyes cover and bought to a place that was going to make a video of them having sex and Hizashi made is husband wear a kitty outfit that make the other the people want to fuck Aizawa so badly.

The other people ask Hizashi if he wanted to watch Aizawa getting fuck and they promise that they wont cum inside his husband. Hizashi said sure to it and looks at Aizawa to make sure it ok with him and he see Aizawa nod to it.

Aizawa see the heart shape bad and got more in the mood to getting fuck by as many guys has Hizashi lets. The guys tied up Aizawa to the bed and take off his kitty outfit and throw it to the other side off the bed and then start to fuck him fuck hard and fast.

The men hear Aizawa moan out loud and it turn on his husband and he got up and walked over to Aizawa and ask him something. "Sho darling do you want me to fuck you harder and fast then this guys?" Hizashi asked to Aizawa. Aizawa was happy to let Hizashi do it and let Hizashi fuck his little kitten.

Hizashi put his husband on his knee and had his kitten suck his dick in till Hizashi cum in Aizawa mouth. Aizawa looked up at Hizashi to what his is going to do next to him and Hizashi pushed his kitten on his hands and knees. The people ask Hizashi if he was going to fuck aizawa ass wide open.

What the people didn't know was that Hizashi fuck his husband 24/7 when they are alone together its hard not to make the ass wide open. "Zashi dear how hard do you think your are going on me this time?" Aizawa said.