chapter three

"zashi I love you baby and please don't hurt me to much." Aizawa says with lust in his voice. "Sho darling just relax and stay calm because you will scream." Hizashi whispers in Aizawa ear to make him blushes more.

Hizashi put his tip inside Aizawa making him moans and screams Hizashi name. "Zashi harder and faster please it feel so good." Aizawa says in a moan will holding on to Hizashi will he going faster. "Sho darling I think I ma going to cum." Hizashi whispers to Aizawa before he actually did cum inside Aizawa.

They finish have fun in the car and get out of the car. Aizawa want back to classroom to see his class is fight so her asked Hizashi to yelling that the class by tell Hizashi what he is getting after class. "Zashi if you get them to stop fighting I let you fuck me again." Aizawa whispers it to Hizashi.

What the class don't know was that Aizawa asked Hizashi to yell to make them stop in till they see Aizawa cover his neck. "Everyone sits the fuck and behave for sho." Hizashi yells at the students to have them stop fight. "ouch mic why did you have to yell that loud you know you can make people lose they hearing." kirishima says holding his ears in pain.

Aizawa walks up to hizashi and kisses him in front of his class and his don't know he got pick up by hizashi and make him a dark red. "mic baby can you put me down the class is looking at me because I am blushes like crazy."

Aizawa says. The class ask them if Aizawa and Hizashi are together and shocks them that the students found out they are dating. Mic says yes to the class when they answer that their teachers are dating.

The class was waiting to for school to be done so they can go home but the ones really waiting is Aizawa and Hizashi for class to be over for the day so they can go home to have sex.