"Hufflepuffs Suck"

I was very mad that my Katniss left.  I mean did you see her face?  I mean really?  There is nothing wrong with having a bladder problem!  Luckily I was a fast runner.  Haha even better I was like a ninja! So using my "ninja powers", I was able to follow her to her common room.

I found it, but I wasn't able to hear the password.  I guessed a million things like, 

"Peeta is amazing"

"Peeta is sexy"

"Peeta is SEXY AND HE KNOWS IT"

None of them worked! I wondered why! Then I started crying. I couldn't get to Katniss! That sexy babe! I cried, and howled and screamed. I cried almost as much as I peed! Then some girls from slytherin walked by, looked at me and said,

"Ewww, Hufflepuffs suck!" 

Suddenly, the portrait door swung open! I guess the "Peeta is SEXY AND HE KNOWS IT" password was right! I happily stepped into the common room. Two people were there, a really hot blond chic, and a sexy ginger. So I said, 

"Do you wanna hear a song? I'm Peeta, and I know you love me already!"

They looked up from the books they were reading, looked at each other, and giggled. Probably cause I"m sooooo hot. So I began. I tore off my robes and stood there in the tie, sweater, shirt, grey pants, and socks. I started dancing crazily and started singing;

"EVERYONE STOPS AND STARES AT PEETA THATS ME, I GOT THE PASSION IN MY PANTS, AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW IT, SHOW IT, SHOW IT. I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT."

Then I ripped off my clothes and stood there in my diapers, dancing!  They loved it!

After about ten minutes of some flirting with the babes, I went to go find Katniss.  Finding her was easy, especially since she was asleep.  I pulled the covers down, and hopped in bed next to her.

Oh what a beautiful face she had!  I could just swallow it!  If I french kissed her, my tongue would be tied to hers!

I was looking at how soft her lips looked, and I couldn't take it anymore!  I pushed my lips on hers, and started to kiss her like a prisoner out of prison!  Luckily she slept with her mouth open, so my tongue had an easy entrance. I snuck it in there, and licked the inside of her mouth. Soon, she was awake, and responded to my kiss by actually kissing me back! I was so overjoyed that I untied her long black braid and ruffled her hair while kissing her passionately. All of the sudden, she pulled away, gasping for air. 

"Peeta! You are well, I hate to say this, but an amazing kisser!" 

She was blushing deeply, wearing a smile on her face. 

"Thanks sexy babe."  I said with dignity, and I pulled her closer. She started kissing me again, then it turned all french. It was good. Really good. I pulled away for a second, only to tear off my shirt. Then we went back to kissing and I was showing off my "rock hard abs". I knew this would get dirty.....ohhhh yes.

A/N you like this? Please comment, vote and fan!