First Meeting

I do not own any of the characters of BTAS, But I do own the Ocs

Natalie Tithling has always been fascinated with crazy and the insane, She was the woman that would stand out from the crowd and express her individuality towards people. Some would either enjoy her craziness or spit it back in her face declaring her an outcast of society. Back home in England she did feel like an outcast to some people, even as a child she was an outcast to both her fellow class mates and her parents, Her parents were always realistic and dull never allowing her to have a exciting childhood.

As for her class mates they would always bully her and tease her because of the way she see's the world through her chestnut eyes, but there was one of the many that did accept her, a kind young girl with bright green eyes and had a passion for writing books, Her name was Lily Stevens. Lily always accepted Natalie no matter how unusual she was, Lily would always have a place for her in her heart for this crazy girl.

During Natalie's childhood she would turn to Lily for idea's or suggestions like should she try activities such as the school talent show or should I ask that boy out or should I write a book of my own, Lily would either give her an answer as best as she could or just say it was Natalie's choice. In the end Natalie would either come out either happy because she succeeded or come out upset and bursting into tears, no matter what the response Lily would always give her close friend a hug.

As the two close friends grew up and succeeded through there goals, Natalie thought she would go out there and explore the world and she wanted her guardian angel to come with her, Lily was not sure of it at first but she eventually agreed after she heard that Natalie was hoping to move to Gotham City, One of the most largest cities filled with careers and opportunities at the time.

By the time they had received there degree's from University, Natalie's was a degree in Psychology while Lily's was a degree in teaching they both set there eyes on the next transport to Gotham. However Natalie was not expecting what was going to happen to her next.

The night they arrived in the beautiful city that was Gotham, they thought they would celebrate by exploring the sights and scenes of this glamorous town, With there best dressed outfits and shoes they ventured through the streets and buildings, dinning and drink the best delicacies and took pictures on the way, but while they were trying to find there way through an alleyway they were encountered by a man in the shadows... with a sinister shine to his bright blue eyes, Lily begged for Natalie to run but she refused to leave without her, the average sized gentleman grinned a sick grin and pulled something out of his coat, The young women could not see what it was all but it shone through the moonlight.

Just as they were about to run a large swoop came from the skies followed by a large bang, Natalie closed her eyes covering her eyes but she could almost here the sound of someone running and another sound of something making a large thump on the ground.

When poor Natalie opened her eyes she saw the most gruesome and heart breaking sight, strange red liquid ran by her feet and a black leather hand reached out for her, when she looked up all she saw was a pair of hidden eyes looking at her with sympathy and pity, but what horrified her the most and made her truly scared was that a silver gun was lying near her feet and her close friend bleeding heavily on the ground. Lily was dead...

It took 6 months of therapy for poor Natalie to recover, she was kept safe in her one bedroom apartment with the Gotham City Police Department and the strange figure keeping her safe checking up on her and making calls to see if she needed help. Even though she had recovered she would always remember what happened to her close friend and visit her grave on different occasions, Her birthday, Lily's birthday, Christmas and even the day they had met in England, She would never leave her best friend to be all alone.

Of course Natalie had gotten herself a job in the most unusual of places, the one places where all people dread to think, Arkham Asylum...

Natalie however was not scared to enter the asylum doors, She found it quite interesting to meet the doctors and patients within the walls of the mental hospital, The doctors were kind and faithful towards her but they were always cautious of her safety in case she might end up like a certain blonde haired, maniac kissing harlequin that was recently caught again with her 'puddin' not far behind or a certain fear obsessed pale skinned scarecrow that had recently escaped and was never found in the streets of Gotham for a long time now.

Rumour had it that Crane had escaped to tie himself in a corn field, others had said that he is still in Gotham hiding and plotting his next evil scheme to take over the city, but Natalie had more important things to take care of then listen about the former doctor's next attempt at making everyone scream she had to take care of her main patient.

When Doctor Lealand gave Natalie her patient, she seemed quite happy with her choice, but in Lealand's mind Doctor Tithling should be feeling cautious instead of happy, the patient was declared and marked in the Level B section which meant that even though he looked harmless and defenceless in a straight jacket and handcuffs... He could still be dangerous.

Natalie took the doctor's advise and stayed cautious but deep down she was relieved she got this patient instead of Harvey Dent a.k.a Two Face or worse the clown prince of crime himself, The Joker,. She would not have minded someone that she thought was quite comfortable to talk to like Pamela Isley a.k.a Poison Ivy or the charming Edward Nigma a.k.a the Riddler but she was quite content with Doctor Lealand's choice of patient.

Now, she was walking down the halls straight to her office to greet her patient for the first time, Humming away ' Happy Birthday' to herself as she greeted guards and a few patients as she gently smiled to department in the Level B wards of the Asylum. She opened the door to her office and sat by her desk sorting out the papers of her patients file, She slightly shivered while looking at the level B patients mug shot, that overbite grin and glistening blue eyes over the plastic wallet.

Suddenly a knock on the door woke her up from her trance and she tidied the file up and quickly placed a large teapot and a expensive cup on a saucer on the other side of the desk, She quickly sat down and summoned who ever was at the door. Then entered two rough looking guards with shaved heads and tattoos on there wrists, Hair all over there arms like a cheap werewolf from a movie and muscles that even Hercules could not compare to.

The guards then drag in Natalie's patient quite roughly and unlock his tight straight jacket and handcuffs then plonked him into the seat near her desk, They warned him if he did anything to offend Doctor Tithling they would drag him straight back into his cell in Solitary confinement. Natalie had heard that her patient had recently tried to kill his former doctor with a hidden fork in his uniform, the cafeteria eventually moved to plastic cutlery and the guards would check to make sure that they didn't steal anything until they returned back to there cells.

Natalie eventually told the guards to leave and close the door behind and in a flash she was alone with her patient, She stayed quiet for a while and analysed his condition, His dirty blonde hair as scattered all over his face, His white gloved fingers fiddled and twitched with one another, His right foot tapped repeatedly on the floor and his entire body was quite petite and skinny.

Although his faced was covered Natalie could still see her patient's over bite from under all those dirty slightly ripped blonde locks of hair, She cleared her throat slightly and clicked her pen and clipboard.

" Hello" She said sweetly but nervously " I'm Doctor Natalie Tithling, I will be your psychiatrist for the rest of your stay here, Would you like to state your name".

As she said that her patient slowly lifted his head and gave an almost sweet but sinister smile causing his overbite to rise, those glistening blue eyes were shown and the foot tapping stopped with the fingers.

" My name is Jervis Tetch... But you can call me Hatter my dear"