Apologies done in Peace

They weren't in a hurry per say, but they definitely weren't taking their sweet time. The morning after, the Yagi residence received a call telling them that Izuku has awoken. After a quick pick-up for Shoko, the three drove out to the hospital. It was ride of silence, but not an uncomfortable one. The only words that were on their minds were for the boy who had been asleep for the past five days.
It took very little time to reach the hospital and even less time for the three to make their way through the parking lot, through the front office, up the elevator and finally down the hall to where they saw the number the signified the room that they were just in the day before.

Inko was the first to make it to the door as the other two knew not to get in her way considering she was the most emotional of them all. They could practically already hear the oncoming fit of tears. However, all three weren't expecting the flash of green the moment that the door opened and to find that the younger greenette clinging onto Inko. It didn't take a second before the mother returned the affectionate hug with her son.

After several seconds of silence, sobs could be heard from the two greenettes. It was quiet at first, but then the emotionally exhausted Inko hardly made any effort to hold back the oncoming bawls as she let loose in her son's shoulder.
While Izuku didn't size up to Inko's state, there were still tears the flowed down his cheeks as he comfortably stroked his hand up and down her back. It didn't take too long before Toshinori could feel a sensation in his own eyes as he enveloped the both of them in his long arms.
With his face barely visible in the loving pile, Izuku opened his eyes to Shoko and could see the wobbly smile as she was also trying her best to hold back the tear that ran free from her eyes.

Without hesitation, he gestured for her to join the group-hug. Shoko also did not hesitate as she added herself to the group; Izuku using his free hand to hold onto Shoko's as they all cried together.
.....................................................................................................................

Because of the large effect on society from the battle, the few students that were injured from said battle, and the official retirement of All Might; news that Izuku was still shocked about, UA was put on break for the week. So that meant that Izuku had not missed any of his classes as they now had the weekend until they were required back at the UA dorms.
For now, the three Yagis and the one Todoroki resided back to the Yagi residence for the two days they had to themselves.

And while Izuku fully planned on using those two days to relax, there was something that he needed to do. After a quick call and some explaining to Toshi, the two males got back into the vehicle and drove to their destination.
The two females watched as they went on their way from the front door. While both hated to see them leave so soon after such an event, they understood Izuku's reasoning.

The younger of the two went back into the house, followed by the other and sat into the couch. Even though the furniture was comfy, Shoko sat tensely in the seat. Even though everything was over with, there was still that thought that plagued her mind.
Inko, being the fantastic mother she was, noticed this and sat next to the girl. The older of the two watched as the other did nothing for a full minute. It was only after noticing the small shine in those heterochromatic eyes did Inko slowly pull her into a side-ways hug. At first, Shoko didn't react. But once she felt that the shine was possibly turning into more tears, she fully embraced the hug with one of her own.

"...Too close....... It was... too close." The poor girl said through hitched breathes.

It was only until know that Shoko was fully able to relish in the thought of Izuku finally being safe. And because of it, she could finally let all her pint-up emotions free, just as the woman holding her had done earlier that day. Throughout the entire time that Izuku was in the hospital, Shoko couldn't bring herself to say that he was in her grasp just yet. She couldn't rid of the gnawing fear that something could still happen.
As much as she wanted to feel that relief of seeing that he was okay along with Inko and Toshi, she felt as if it wasn't over until he opened his eyes.