Introductions and Exams

Izuku's ear flicked. "Fuyumi's in a rush. She's headed here actually." Both the teens turn towards the door when moments later, and sure enough; Fuyumi bursts through.

"Shoko! You're letter!" All three began to get excited as Shoko takes the letter and opens it. The faces of excitement turn into confusion as she pulls out a small metal disk. Izuku spots the small button on the side and points it out. The disk was then placed on her desk as all three watched a holographic All Might appear.
The boy was slightly surprised as the girls looked on in amazement.

'if only you knew'

"SHOKO TODOROKI! IT IS I; ALL MIGHT, AND I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU OF YOUR TEST RESULTS. I AM GLAD TO SAY THAT YOU DID SPLENDID ON THE WRITTEN EXAM; GETTING ONE OF THE HIGHEST SCORES OF 98%" Fuyumi gave her sister a congratulating hug. But that's not all

"BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! I MUST SAY THAT YOU DID SOME REAL HERO WORK IN THE PRCTICAL! NOT ONLY DID YOU EASILY DISPATCH OF THE 'VILLAINS' BUT YOU ALSO STOPPED THE 0-P FROM CAUSING FURTHER HAVOC ON THE OTHER APPLICANTS! VERY WELL DONE! WITH VILLAIN POINTS COMBINED WITH YOUR ACTS OF HEROSIM; YOU GAINED A TOTAL OF 127 POINTS. A RECORD THAT HASN'T BEEN ACHIEVED IN QUITE SOME TIME. SO, WITH THAT; I WELCOME YOU TO 'YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!" Izuku joined in on the hug.

"Come on guys, it's not that surprising." Even though she protested that it was evident, she still enjoyed the affection from the two.

"Oh, alright sis. But you better get packing; can't be slacking now just because you got in. I would assume that your letter has also arrived Izuku."

"Yeah, I was just going to check that myself." Izuku commented.

"Well then, whatever it is, I wish you luck. Though I'm sure you got in." The older Todoroki made her way to the door before whipping around and giving a mischievous smile. "Behave you two." Then quickly shut the door.

"FUYUMI!"
_________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku was jogging on his way back to his own home after he and Shoko agreed to meet up after packing. They were both certain that Izuku had gotten in after all.

Once the mailbox came into sight, Izuku opened the latch and looked inside, only to find that there wasn't any kind of letter from UA.
'maybe Mom or Dad already picked it up?'

The wolf bounded up the steps and entered his home. After closing the door behind him and an easy search, he saw both Inko and Toshinori sitting on the couch in positions that said they were expecting him.

"Uh hi, have either of you seen my letter? Shoko just got hers so I thought that it would be here."

"Nope. That's because you're not getting one." It was Toshi who answered.

"W-what? Why not?" Izuku made no effort to hide his confusion and the slightest bit of panic at the thought of not actually passing the exam.

"Because I would much rather be the one to give to you." Just like that, Izuku's concern was replaced by confusion and anticipation of what Toshi meant. "With some talking with the principle, he has allowed me to tell you your results of the exam personally." At his father's explanation, Izuku felt the swelling anxiety deflate from his chest.

"Well, that was nice of him." Izuku said as the blond nodded in agreement.

"It was very much appreciated. But onto more important matters." Izuku straightened up; preparing for the exam results. "You placed 2nd in the written part of the exam with a score of 98%; same as Shoko. I'm proud of you." The newer members of the Yagi family looked pleased and joyful as Toshi's smile grew bigger. But that was just half of it.