At Long Last

(Hello, author here. Yeah, I know, this means of communication is a bit... oh i don't even know the word for it. Anyway, this entire chapter is smut only. If you don't know what that is, it's okay. I didn't know what smut was until I made this. It's basically a love scene. Izuku and Shoko do it. That's that. I hope you enjoy?)

The scheming pair left the commons area after bidding goodnight to the few who were still there. Luckily, not a single one suspected the reasons for their departure.
Because Izuku always was the one to pay attention to detail, he quickly learned of Jiro's sensitive hearing. So, they headed to Izuku's room for the best chance of not being caught.

They were only able to make it just a few doors away from their destination before the two succumbed to lust.
Shoko had Izuku against the wall as they held a deep kiss. Izuku had managed to use his tail to cushion their sudden movement from making a loud bang. Slowly but surely, they had made it to the boy's room. The door was closed as fast as it was opened, and the couple landed on the bed, with Shoko on top this time. As she ran her hands down the chiseled chest of her lover, Izuku had his arms holding onto her waist.

This time, his gliding hand finding its way underneath the girl's shirt and stroking her bare back. Something he realized while doing this was that she had no bra. Shoko raised her knees to where they were pressing up against his sides.

Just like before, Izuku used his other hand grasp her rear. The action causing the girl to release a quiet moan. Shoko broke their heated kiss as she reared up and removed her shirt; exposing her entire torso. The wolf with night-vision had not problem tracing every detail on her chest. Izuku grappled the girl and rolled to where they were in the same position earlier that day. He removed his own shirt and discarded it to the floor.

They connected their once more, but this time, he had a soft breast in his grasp. With extreme care to not cut her, he messaged the breast. Their kiss was cut shorter this time as he went to nibble on the base of her neck.

This went one for a few minutes before the wolf let up. He grabbed hold of the tight shorts that the girl always wore when she felt like teasing him with. With little effort, they were pulled of Shoko's slender legs. With his lover just in a pair of underwear, it was getting more difficult for the boy to hold back his instincts to bond.

It was easy enough for him to pull off his own shorts as their near bare bodies pressed against each other. They could both feel the warmth as their nether regions rubbed through cloth. It was going to take a lot more than cloth to stop the two this time.

The scent that Shoko was releasing was driving the wolf crazy as he lowers himself in between her legs. With the knuckle of his pointer finger, he rubs her on the clit. Without her hand covering her mouth, Shoko might have alerted everyone in the building.

He continued until he saw the outside of her panties were now slightly wet. He makes his next move and takes the underwear off the girl. Now, she was completely nude and panting. The hormones in her scent telling him that she wanted it. He goes down and inserts his tongue. He must have hit the right spot, because he had both her legs wrapped around the back of his head and one hand pulling him closer.

Meanwhile, Shoko was having a difficult time not expressing her pleasure through her voice. He was hitting weak spots that she didn't even know she had.
Izuku is able to recognize the climax as he could feel her tighten on his tongue and her legs twitch. He comes off to laugh slightly as he sees that Shoko had a pillow pressed tightly to her face.

Without warning, the pillow is flung into his face and he feels himself be pushed onto his back. He lifts the pillow to view Shoko on top of him. She slides a hand into his boxers and finds what she was looking for. He relishes the feeling of her soft hands on his member, as she stroked him. Shoko brought herself directly over him and slowly lowered herself. They both tensed as his tip was pressed against her entrance.

She managed to cover her moans as, inch-by-inch, he enters her. Soon enough, they are completely connected. Their pace was slow at first, but eventually, they were going as fast as they dared. Izuku was beginning to make his own moans while Shoko was on the brink. Not even for a second, Shoko slips out a light scream before Izuku acts and covers her mouth.

Both sit there with fearful anticipation for anyone to investigate the noise. When Izuku's ears picks up nothing, he positions the girl on her stomach, along with the pillow from earlier for her to bite on. The girls look back as she lifts her rear like a prize for the boy to view.

The reaction was immediate as he grabs her waist and re-enters her. It was a constant rhythm of Izuku deeply penetrating before sliding back to repeat the movement. The couple alter their position as Shoko is now lying flat and her legs spread wide. Izuku is close enough to her head for the girl to hear every single one of his breaths and hitches.

They were both approaching their climax as Izuku's ear twitched upon hearing two pairs of footsteps coming down the hall. The footsteps stop at some point before Izuku listens to the conversation, but by no means, stopping from thrusting.

"It was good to get to know you man."

"Yeah you too, sleep well."

"You too, bro."

He identified the voices as Kirishima who entered his room further down the hall, as the other voice was Kaminari who was coming closer to his dorm.

'Denki, I swear, not even All Might will be able to save you if you knock on that door.'

To Izuku's relief but unknowingly to Shoko, the boy walked past and entered a room a couple down from his.
At this point, both were on the verge.

Shoko gives a whine as she tries her best to contain her voice by biting the pillow even harder. Her entire body tenses and he feel her tighten on him once more.
Izuku lets a small grunt as he feels himself let go of his built-up pleasure.

Both of their tensions fall as the boy drops beside the worn-out girl. Said girl, has just enough energy to roll closer to Izuku to where her back is against his chest.
He pulls her into a hug and covered them both with his tail.

Moments later, both are sound-asleep.