Finishing Undone Deeds

*Just after AFO's appearance at the factory*

"NOOOOOOO!"

All Might was utterly distraught. The boy that he was tasked with saving was ounce more out of reach. It was just after Shigaraki had taken his stand against the heroes that they heard the sudden sound choking and rushing liquid.
When they located the source of the noise, they found Bakugo wide-eyed as a dark sludge poured from his mouth. The same sludge began to envelop of the boy who did everything to swat away the foreign substance.

By the time that All Might was able to react, Bakugo had been completely lost in the sludge. And when the hero made an attempt to grab the boy, he simply felt nothing.
Both Bakugo and the sludge were just gone without a trace.

He was too busy with the complete failure that by the time that he realized the same was happening the group of villains, it was too late. Each hero made their attempt to snatch a villain who had the same strange liquid rushing from their throats then covered their bodies.
And each time an open hand closed in on them, they would slip through the grip of Kamui Woods. Said hero voiced his shame at not being able to restrain the villains.

Now, all the heroes were dealing with their failure. They all stood outside together, explaining the whole situation.

"What do you mean they just vanished?" Mt. Lady asked after shrinking down.

"He means that they just vanished. One after another, there were swallowed by this dark goo that seemed to have transportable capabilities. The obvious use of a powerful quirk." Edgeshot told her.

The heroes and the police forces all tried to make out what had become of the situation and how to come back from it. Even with their surprise attack, they gained nothing out of this mission.
And all that All Might could do was look to Torino who had the same defeated expression as he. Not a single word needed to share among the two as they knew exactly what was going on in each other's head.
They had failed.

"Hey everyone! We just got a report saying that there was a massive explosion at xxxxxxxxx! The newest report says that there's people there who have been identified as the League of Villains!"

Throughout the small chaos that was previously among the them, the news from the single officer was more than enough to get reactions from everyone there. Immediately, heroes and officers were hopping into the nearest vehicle and speeding off.

All Might was just about to use his own means of transportation and charge to the location on foot. But just before he could take the first leap, he looked over in the direction of where everyone was headed.

Above the tall collection of buildings, he could see the massive pillar of lavender streaked smoke that was comparable to the size of a skyscraper.
.....................................................................................................................

"While it is admirable that you wish to stay by my side, Tomura Shigaraki. But I must insist that you do not disobey me." AFO said with his back turned to his successor.

"Sensei, please! You can't leave me!" No matter how much Shigaraki pleaded, AFO did not turn around.

"Tomura, you must know that I will never leave you. Because you are a part me. You are the only one who can carry out my goal. You must be the one. And the risk of you staying here while other heroes will be arriving soon is too much. I apologize." Before he could protest any further, his sensei finally turned and looked at him. With a raised hand, he shot a blast of air that sent the entire league heading straight towards the portal that AFO had forced Kurogiri to open; Bakugo included.