Finishing Undone Deeds

Start from the beginning

The first to pass through the portal was Magne who had a hold of Toga. The second was Twice as he did voluntary flips while Spinner cursed from the harsh winds on his still sensitive wounds. Dabi was next as his still unconscious body was flown into the portal.
And next up was Bakugo.

Or at least, he would have been.

Just as he was merely a second from losing any chance of obtaining freedom, he felt a rough and sharp sensation on his leg. His natural reaction was to blow the damn thing off, whatever it was. But the moment that vines came into his view, he followed them to be attached to both Shiozaki and Monoma. The girls' vibrant green vines were entangled with the boys' tan ones as they gripped tightly onto his calf. However, both students had noticeable cuts and bruises all over them; presumably from the explosion.

With a unified pull from both teens, Bakugo was yanked away from the portal and towards the edge of the clearing. Just as they did, Bakugo felt the brisk feeling of Shigaraki graze his fingers on the back of his neck, but it was too late for the young villain.
Now having to deal with the loss of the boy and the separation of his master, Tomura yelled in grief.

Just before the portal behind him sent him to another place that was other than here, he caught one last glance at the man that saved his life. AFO was looking back at the explosion of smoke that erupted just moments after the wolf asked the question.
It was absolutely massive; easily taking up more than half of the space that the clearing provided. As the pillar of darkness reached up more than 15 stores, large arcs of bright purple lightning shot around the transforming boy.

When Tomura could finally see the edges of the portal made of black mist come across the edge of his vision, the last thing he saw was the pair of bright lavender eyes.
.....................................................................................................................

No longer hindered by the effects of the wind, it was easy to reel in Bakugo as the two students pulled him ever closer to them and away from the inevitable fight that was about to take place.
As soon as his feet touched the ground, the vine-haired pair released their hold. Monoma was the first to act from there as he then grabbed Bakugo's arm and began to pull him through the path they were able to make through the rubble.
As soon as he did, he felt his hand be swatted away by Bakugo's own hand.

"What are you doing? We have to get out of here." Monoma questioned the blond who had an annoyed look.

"Please, we must leave before things get more dangerous than they already are." Shiozaki exclaimed from her spot next to them.

"Pfft, as if I would miss seeing that damn villain getting his shit kicked in." Bakugo ignored their attempts and turned back to watch the fight.

"Look; I know that he captured you and all that, but we seriously can't stay here. The heroes will be here soon, and if we're still here when they arrive, we will just be in the way." Monoma once again attempted to persuade the stubborn teen to leave.

"I'm not talking about the masked fucker. I mean the damn mutt! If this guy can finally put his ass down, then I want to be here to witness it!" Bakugo's response was of annoyance but then turned into pleasure at hearing what could happen to Izuku.

"Are. You. Serious!? We are in the midst of a lethal fight, and you just want to sit back and watch!? Just because you don't like Izuku!?" Monoma was getting impatient with the explosive asshole. And from the look that Monoma didn't know Shiozaki could even make, she though so too.

"I doesn't hardly matter to me. Just stay out of my way, extras!" At Bakugo's final response, Monoma and Shiozaki looked to each other with angered expressions before giving a nod.