𝓜𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 5

Ahaha! I've reached halfway mark to finishing multiverse 6! Until then stay patient! :)

—->

Me: Ok I'm just gonna start.

Iida: Sounds good to me.

. . . searching

. . . searching

. . . search complete 

. . . loading

. . . loading

. . . load complete

Multiverse 5: Sick thoughts.

Toga: Ooooh~ this is gonna be interesting.

Dabi elbowed the blonde signaling for her to shut up.

(The song doesn't start till next paragraph.) Izuku was handcuffed to a table with a tired looking Aizawa next to him. "Sir, are you sure about this?" A figure next to the sleepy hero asked. "Yes, if that means we can figure out if he's behind the murders or not I'll do it." He looked towards the green haired male who seemed pretty chill. "Ok, both of you will enter the machine." They did as they were told. "Don't get lost in there." A worried voice said and  Aizawa just simply nodded. The machine started a countdown. ''Entering Midoriya Middle name Izuku's memory . . . '' Izuku looked briefly over at the hero. '' 3 . . 2 . . 1 . .''

Toga already seemed bored by all the talking until some music started rolling.

"Sick thoughts," a whisper was heard from one of the doors to the memory's. They walked in taking a seat and watching the memory. 

Todoroki: Oh, so they're currently inside of Deku's memory.

Momo gulped.

Kirishima: This doesn't seem too manly.

Bakugo rolled his eyes.

Bakugo: Shut up extra's!!

"We might just be unkind." Izuku was talking to what looked like a therapist. "Though, that's just how we're designed." The therapist nodded asking for him to continue. He slammed his fist on the table, knocking some coffee over. "You got me so fucked up!"

Overhaul: Is he a villain?

Present Mic: Seems like it.

"Think about you most of the time." He put a hand on his chin. "Then I'll think about loosing my mind." Aizawa in the memory seemed uncomfortable sitting next to Izuku so he scooted away a little bit, going unnoticed by the teen.

Mineta: How can you loose your mind?

I rolled my eyes.

Mina: Are you an idiot?

Monoma: Obviously, all class 1-A is full of idiots.

"I wanna stop before we're caught." Izuku said to a villain who he was buying drugs from.

Kendo: Don't do drugs kids!

"But don't stop, don't stop don't stop!" Izuku was now sniffing cocaine like the crackhead he is. "I got things that I want but you're on top, on top, on top!" He yelled, crumpling photos of heroes.

All Might seemed pretty uncomfortable watching this so he went to the back with Inko.

"We're psychos forever, in diamonds and leather! Won't ever get better." They were now back with Izuku's therapist session. "That's why I got these, sick thoughts." He looked at the therapist, she looked pretty spooked at the teen. "Sick thoughts, sick thoughts, sick thoughts." He held his head in his hands. "Look what you've caused, you got them too!" He looked at the therapist with a crazed look in his eyes.

Mina sighed.

Mina: Mineta is worse.

Most of the other girls agreed, the villain females didn't quite understand.

Izuku was now at a bar speaking with a couple of friends. "Wanna know what's making you numb?" He sighed. "Beautiful when the damage is done." The greenette looked over at a guy with black hair. "You know me I won't budge."

Todoroki: I mean why would you budge when you haven't finished the drink?

I shot Todoroki a 'shut the fuck up before I make you' kinda look.

I'm about to stop taking what's mine, then I'll think about loosing my mind. He thought to himself quietly. 

Mineta: Again with this 'loosing your mind' thing.

Kirishima: So unmanly. 

He wiped an unmanly tear away.

Asui: You're an idiot Mineta.

"I wanna stop before we're caught, but don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. I got things that I want but you're on top, on top, on top."

Mineta: Sexually speaking?

Me: Oh my god, shut the hell up!!

"We're psychos forever, in diamonds and leather, won't ever surrender." He was straddling a short female. "That's why I got these." He lifted a knife, "Sick thoughts." Sick thoughts. He stabbed her in the chest making Aizawa's eyes widen. "Look what you've caused." You've caused. He continuously stabbed her. You treat me rough, me rough. "You got 'em too."

Mineta: That was kinda hot.

Me: You know what I'm gonna teleport you to a maze outside the theatre so you can find your way back.

I snapped my fingers and he disappeared.

"Sick thoughts." Sick thoughts. "Sick thoughts." "Sick thoughts." Sick thoughts. "Look what you've caused." You've caused. "You got them too." Aizawa was hiding somewhere in the memories. He'd fight but in the mind you can't use a quirk. 

Aizawa: I'm not a coward.

Monama: Class 1-A idiots.

"Hour after midnight, think about you." Don't know how it started, always bleeds through. Feel you runnin' on my mind, creepin' up and down my spine. No one thinks like you and I, I. "Cause I got these S-I-C-K thoughts, you got 'em." Look at me, look what you've started. I'm so sick and broken hearted, heart. "Cause WE got these S-I-C-K thoughts, we want 'em." Look at us look what we started. I'm so sick and broken hearted, hearted. 

Todoroki: That's deep.

Midnight nodded in agreement.

"And long!" Mina added.

"Sick thoughts." "Sick thoughts." Sick thoughts. "Look what you've caused." You've caused. "You treat me rough." Me rough. You've got 'em too. "Sick thoughts." "Sick thoughts." Sick thoughts. "Sick thoughts." "Sick thoughts." Sick thoughts. "Look what you've caused." You've caused.  The screen flicked to Izuku now behind bars yelling 'you got them too!' To the guard.

——>

That took seriously forever. 2 multiverses in one day!!

Word count: 985

💖Cya next chap💖