𝓜𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 2

ᏔᎪᎡNᏆNᏩ: ᎬXᎢᎡᎬᎷᎬ ᏩᎾᎡᎬ ᎪNᎠ ᏌᎡᎪᎠᎬKᏌ!!! ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᎷᎪY ᏴᎬ Ꭺ ᏚᎬNᏚᏆᎢᏆᏙᎬ ᎢᎾᏢᏆᏟ FᎾᎡ YᎾᏌ, ᎡᎬᎪᎠ ᎪᎢ YᎾᏌᎡ ᎾᏔN ᎡᏆᏚK!!

ᏚᎾNᏩ: ᎠᎪᏆᏚY ᏴᎬᏞᏞ ᏴY:? 

-------★✿

Me: Ok y'all, we got more guest I'm inviting for the rest of the multiverses.

All might: ?

Me: All I'm gonna say is you don't have quirks here and that if you attack them I will send you to the oblivion.

Mount Lady (A/N mnt lady) sweat dropped along with Aizawa and Todoroki, Bakugo just made a stupid tch' sound.

Me: Ok, then!

(Another A/N Before this thing started I let them know what was happening, they were too busy for the 1st.)

I clapped my hands a mountain of villains fell through a wormhole.

Dabi: Heads up next time?

Shigaraki: FUCK!

Uraraka: What? Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?

Overhaul: Chill, he just stubbed his toe.

Momo and Jirō were mumbling while kendo was giving monoma a lecture.

Me: Shut the fuck up, it's time for the show!

(Deku will sing this slower and creepier, just to let you know.)

Searching...

Searching...

Search complete

Loading...

Loading...

Load complete 

Multiverse: Daisy Bell

Everyone shut up while a static 3, 2, 1 showed on the screen.

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do." A figure in the dark sang slowly, a knife shining off the puddle. Uraraka was shown not far ahead, trouble running due to the high heels and tight dress. 

All Might: That's not good.

Toga: I hope to see blood!!

Iida: That's disgusting.

Uraraka: Ew, my legs look fat and hairy.

The villains and class 1-B broke out in laughter while Uraraka hid her face, mentally scolding herself.

"I'm half crazy all for the love of you!" The figure picked up the pace coming into the light. Though the figure was covered, a mop of green hair was shown. They looked to be blushing slightly with a devilish smirk written upon their face.

Bakugo: Tch, shitty Deku.

Aizawa: This son makes me wanna sleep.

Me: will y'all shut up!

Monoma was about to speak but kendo karate chopped his neck to shut him up.

"It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. Though you look sweet upon a seat of a bicycle built for two!" The figure laughed inching closer and closer to Uraraka who was trapped against a corner.

Todoroki was shown with a slight hint of blush on his face as he looked down at his shoes.(idk??)

Momo: Aw! Jirō you should get us a bicycle built for two!!

Jirō deadpanned, though it was obvious she was trying not to squeal.

Dabi: Aw shig-

Shigaraki: Dabi, fucking shut up before I disintegrate your eyes.

The league burst into laughter while Shigaraki was huffing out of annoyance. 

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do! Back round singers sang a melody. All UraDeku moments played in black and white. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. Deku's shadow was shown laughing over pictures with bloodied X's crosses over them. We'll spend all our life together regardless of the weather! The flashbacks were over and it showed Deku's shadow slitting the throat of Uraraka.

Toga: Holy shit!!! BLOOD!

Overhaul eyed her then eyed Uraraka nervously.

Uraraka: Heh, yeah, just blood! The blood of me. 

Me: She won't do anything, cause she can't.

"And you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two!" Deku was riding with Uraraka's dead body on a bicycle. "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do!"

Class 1-A, 1-B and pro heroes looked horrified, especially Uraraka. They all eyed Deku who was sleeping peacefully on the ground making soft snoring noises while drooling all over All Might. (A/N He's right next to All Mights seat and just leaned over and fell on him, I Don't ship it so don't think much of it. I find it more father son like.)

"I'm half crazy all for the love of you!" Deku chuckled caressing the dead body of Uraraka Ochako. "We'll leave when the ball is over." He cut her open removing her intestines and organs. 

Bakugo gulped trying not to puke while most of the class looked away. Todoroki was just staring in shock. 

Todoroki: Why would he do that..?

Dabi: That's crazy, even for me.

Toga was blushing and licking her lips, eyeing a creeped out Uraraka.

"Get married in October." Now Deku was sewing buttons into her eyes, stitching her mouth shut. "You'll look sweet upon a seat of a bicycle built for two!" Deku cuddled Uraraka who was sewn shut with cotton on her insides, stitched mouth and buttoned eyes. She had a blue dress on with a bonnet and short pigtails. The screen faded out with Deku's insane laughter.

Inko was crying in the corner of the room with present mic by her side.

Endeavor: Glad that's not my son! //\\He smirked at Todoroki.

Mnt Lady: Uraraka needs some hairspray, her hairs looking-

She stopped mid sentence from the looks of disgust shot her way.

Uraraka dug further into her seat.

Todoroki: Umm, can we just move on please?

Me: Sure!!

---------★✿

💖Cya next chap💖